The Anti-Time Changers Coalition
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:31:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Anti-Time Changers Coalition
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Anti-Time Changers Coalition  (Read 320 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 22, 2014, 03:12:40 PM »

Hello everyone,

there is a very alarming and disturbing threat to the future of this nation.  I mean that literally.

The arrogant unstoppable elites, seeing that the people are now unstoppable before any laws and any regulations, have decided to take this level to the fifth dimension.  If they cannot win in the present they will try to win our past.  We cannot allow this to happen.

You have heard my campaign for all offices expose this threat, being propagated by the Military Industrial Complex (MIC) and their crony allies in the Bloomberg Institute and the unstoppable Jewmason Illuminatis.  If they make a mistake they no longer have to answer to media scrutiny, all they need to do is to change History.

So will you join me Atlasia in stopping this corrupt time crooks?  Will you join me in a brutal crusade to break into these people's homes, break down their time machines, and tar and feather them with the fur of their cats for daring to violate time, nature, and space in such an audacious way?

Mark my words, this is war.  You are either with us or against us.  And if you are against us. . . . .  nobody will ever know because your ass will be ERASED!

Message has been brought to you by the Mechaman Initiative to Combat Time Crime
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies