Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 22, 2014, 10:25:04 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Forum Community
| |-+  Election and History Games (Moderator: Joe Republic)
| | |-+  Congress of the Confederation - Game thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Congress of the Confederation - Game thread  (Read 3802 times)
Pope Callixtus IV
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2010, 04:09:19 pm »
Ignore

The Republic of Delaware declared a total withdrawal from the Union, but U.S. states still can have a common market with Delaware and buy chemical industry products on preferential prices instead of losing a lot of money on import from Europe.
Ameriplan
WilliamSargent
YaBB God
Faroe Islands

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2010, 04:11:21 pm »
Ignore

The Republic of New London offers solidarity and an alliance to the people of the Republic of Delaware.

Pope Callixtus IV
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2010, 05:12:50 pm »
Ignore

The Republic of New London offers solidarity and an alliance to the people of the Republic of Delaware.

The Republic of Delaware welcomes the Republic of New London friendship and alliance.

Delaware also proposed their chemical industry products for New London on very prefferntial prices in exchange of Georgia's cotton at the same basis.
The Mikado
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2010, 05:17:07 pm »
Ignore

You fools!  What happens to our internal free trade?  And open borders?  They're going to have to reroute the freeways.

Einzige is a poltroon who cowardly turns down duel challenges he should be honor-bound to accept. The Code Duello authorizes you to mock and belittle such a pathetic honorless scoundrel.
Pope Callixtus IV
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2010, 05:17:46 pm »
Ignore

OOC: Who you are again?
The Mikado
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2010, 10:19:11 pm »
Ignore

OOC: Who you are again?

Rogue's Rhode Island.

Einzige is a poltroon who cowardly turns down duel challenges he should be honor-bound to accept. The Code Duello authorizes you to mock and belittle such a pathetic honorless scoundrel.
Ameriplan
WilliamSargent
YaBB God
Faroe Islands

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2010, 10:49:08 pm »
Ignore

The Republic of Delaware welcomes the Republic of New London friendship and alliance.

Delaware also proposed their chemical industry products for New London on very prefferntial prices in exchange of Georgia's cotton at the same basis.

Accepted, and New London would like to extend, RENT-FREE, a building in the capital of Savannah for Delaware to use. An embassy, if you will.

Senator Cynic
Dr. Cynic
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2010, 11:14:33 pm »
Ignore

It's my opinion that this one has just gone way off the reservation.. At least for my taste.
I resign.

Pope Callixtus IV
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2010, 03:20:28 pm »
Ignore

OOC: Where's Barnes?
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.74, S: -6.87

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2010, 04:27:24 pm »
Ignore

I've been rather busy lately, and I don't feel all that well right no.w How about we take a few days break, ok? Wink

Pope Callixtus IV
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2010, 04:40:17 pm »
Ignore

I've been rather busy lately, and I don't feel all that well right no.w How about we take a few days break, ok? Wink

Maybe that's good idea, that give us an opportunity to think about a startegy after we resume Smiley

(btw, I think we should create and discussion thread)
Hashemite
Moderators
YaBB God
South Africa

Political Matrix
E: -1.29, S: -7.30

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2010, 05:04:06 pm »
Ignore

It's my opinion that this one has just gone way off the reservation.. At least for my taste.
I resign.

^^

I'll get back in if the secession stuff stops and people take this seriously. If not, no deal.

Pope Callixtus IV
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2010, 08:15:09 pm »
Ignore

I resign.

^^

I'll get back in if the secession stuff stops and people take this seriously. If not, no deal.

Hash, I'm not going to play according to what you want or don't want.

You and Dr. are acting like two little babies trying to impose what they want on others "or I won't play".

No deal? As you wish. I'm interested more in developing a crisis within Confederation than a boredom you both support.
The Mikado
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2010, 02:07:56 am »
Ignore

This thing really got off to a bad start.

Senator Cynic
Dr. Cynic
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2010, 02:34:49 am »
Ignore

I resign.

^^

You and Dr. are acting like two little babies trying to impose what they want on others "or I won't play".

No deal? As you wish. I'm interested more in developing a crisis within Confederation than a boredom you both support.

You know, Kal. I thought you were a decent guy. Name calling? Wow.

Really, it's just way far out immidiately moreso than I feel like dealing with. So, I'm out whether or not you keep that up. It's just not a game I can see myself enjoying anymore.

Pope Callixtus IV
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2010, 06:34:19 am »
Ignore

I resign.

^^

You know, Kal. I thought you were a decent guy. Name calling? Wow.

Really, it's just way far out immidiately moreso than I feel like dealing with. So, I'm out whether or not you keep that up. It's just not a game I can see myself enjoying anymore.

Oh, I'm sorry but under the set universe it was obvious sooner or later we'll have secession crisis.

Sorry, but I'm not going to change my playing strategy because two users are using an emotional blackmail "we'll leave if you won't play as we want".
Hashemite
Moderators
YaBB God
South Africa

Political Matrix
E: -1.29, S: -7.30

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2010, 08:39:34 am »
Ignore

Jesus H. Christ, calm yourself, for heaven's sake. I didn't know that my leaving the game would get you all raving mad. Jesus.

I don't care if you won't play this game according to my supposed rules. Newsflash: my life doesn't depend on you or this game. End of story. Khalas.

Pope Callixtus IV
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2010, 02:58:04 pm »
Ignore

Fine, this is, however, somehow annoying with people starting with: "I'm leaving if you do it or don't do it".

Beside, Hash usually leaves all projects after at most a week. Nothing new.
Ameriplan
WilliamSargent
YaBB God
Faroe Islands

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2010, 02:42:25 pm »
Ignore

I resign.

^^

I absolutely agree. What's the point of a game like this if it's just going to be the same? Dullsville.

Хahar
Xahar
YaBB God
Bangladesh

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2010, 01:17:15 am »
Ignore

http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=106521.0

Way less problems.

Update reading list

The idea of parodying the preceding Atlasian's postings is laughable, of course, but not for reasons one might expect.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout