Congress of the Confederation - Game thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:51:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Congress of the Confederation - Game thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Congress of the Confederation - Game thread  (Read 7336 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« on: July 31, 2010, 04:26:10 PM »

New York delegate Andrew 'Andy' Spitzer arrives in Philadelphia:

"Sorry I'm late, the prostitute held me up"
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 08:22:14 AM »

New York won't accept anything unless it guarantees a) money/pork for New York and b) prostitutes for the government
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 01:44:31 PM »

Andrew Spitzer (NY)

Free trade with Louisiana, let alone Texas and the Pacific, would endanger New York industries and New Yorkers would be goin' out of business and their jobs shipped south where some Mexicans would do the work for half the wage.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 06:20:00 PM »

Andy Spitzer (NY)

Ahem, Mr. Idiot, uh, Elliott; you seem to have misunderstood the point I was trying to make. I'm here to speak up on the behalf of the people of New York and it's exactly what I'm doing. I don't want to see New York losing jobs and money because of this - I'm fighting for New York's working families and not for New York's big businesses. I'd recommend you do the same for your state. If I hadn't fought earlier on for our working families over the big industries, you folks would all be paying a fortune for your prostitutes. Ahem. At any rate, what my point is is that this stuff is bad for New York and I'm gonna fight for my state's jobs and my state's economy; and I'd encourage all you other guys to do the same for your folks back home.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 08:18:19 AM »

New York votes nay, but will propose amendments itself.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 05:04:06 PM »

It's my opinion that this one has just gone way off the reservation.. At least for my taste.
I resign.

^^

I'll get back in if the secession stuff stops and people take this seriously. If not, no deal.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2010, 08:39:34 AM »

Hash, I'm not going to play according to what you want or don't want.

You and Dr. are acting like two little babies trying to impose what they want on others "or I won't play".

No deal? As you wish. I'm interested more in developing a crisis within Confederation than a boredom you both support.

Jesus H. Christ, calm yourself, for heaven's sake. I didn't know that my leaving the game would get you all raving mad. Jesus.

I don't care if you won't play this game according to my supposed rules. Newsflash: my life doesn't depend on you or this game. End of story. Khalas.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies