Congress of the Confederation - Game thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:31:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Congress of the Confederation - Game thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Congress of the Confederation - Game thread  (Read 7338 times)
Ameriplan
WilliamSargent
Faroe Islands

« on: August 03, 2010, 03:55:12 PM »

The State of Georgia declares sovereignty as the Republic of New London and withdraws from the Convention over the issue of slavery.
Ameriplan
WilliamSargent
Faroe Islands

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 04:11:21 PM »

The Republic of New London offers solidarity and an alliance to the people of the Republic of Delaware.
Ameriplan
WilliamSargent
Faroe Islands

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 10:49:08 PM »

The Republic of New London offers solidarity and an alliance to the people of the Republic of Delaware.

The Republic of Delaware welcomes the Republic of New London friendship and alliance.

Delaware also proposed their chemical industry products for New London on very prefferntial prices in exchange of Georgia's cotton at the same basis.

Accepted, and New London would like to extend, RENT-FREE, a building in the capital of Savannah for Delaware to use. An embassy, if you will.
Ameriplan
WilliamSargent
Faroe Islands

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 02:42:25 PM »

It's my opinion that this one has just gone way off the reservation.. At least for my taste.
I resign.

^^

I'll get back in if the secession stuff stops and people take this seriously. If not, no deal.

Hash, I'm not going to play according to what you want or don't want.

You and Dr. are acting like two little babies trying to impose what they want on others "or I won't play".

No deal? As you wish. I'm interested more in developing a crisis within Confederation than a boredom you both support.

I absolutely agree. What's the point of a game like this if it's just going to be the same? Dullsville.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies