Must see video on electronic voter fraud
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:35:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Must see video on electronic voter fraud
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Must see video on electronic voter fraud  (Read 1682 times)
freedomburns
FreedomBurns

Political Matrix
E: -7.23, S: -8.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 04, 2004, 04:12:57 AM »

http://www.votergate.tv/

I think the election was stolen again.  The CEO of DIEBOLD promised that he would deliver Ohio for Bush.  He did.

freedomburns
(your everluvin' friendly neighborhood conspiracy reporter on the street)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2004, 04:20:39 AM »

http://www.votergate.tv/

I think the election was stolen again.  The CEO of DIEBOLD promised that he would deliver Ohio for Bush.  He did.

freedomburns
(your everluvin' friendly neighborhood conspiracy reporter on the street)

You're probably right.  On the other hand, there are an awful lot of religious.  I'm prefectly ready to believe the GOP stole it, but I'm also perfectly ready to believe 51% of Americans are capable of re-electing him.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2004, 08:17:30 AM »

Another freedomburns conspiracy thread.

dougrhess

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2004, 08:18:48 AM »

I think the Ohio Sec. State page shows punch ballots being used the most.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2004, 08:20:51 AM »

I was waiting for this.  If they had just called Ohio and not waited for a day on CNN, this wouldn't have happened.
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2004, 08:21:34 AM »

You're probably right.  On the other hand, there are an awful lot of religious.  I'm prefectly ready to believe the GOP stole it, but I'm also perfectly ready to believe 51% of Americans are capable of re-electing him.

Nice excuse...stolen election.  You don't have any firm ground to stand on this time.  Is this what we'll have to hear from Democrats every time Republicans win an election from now on.  "YOU GUYS JUST STOLE IT!"
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2004, 09:03:03 AM »

Gee, Freedumbburnout, I'm wondering how they faked all the paper ballots that they used.
freedomburns
FreedomBurns

Political Matrix
E: -7.23, S: -8.70

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2004, 05:33:01 AM »

Nice excuse...stolen election.  You don't have any firm ground to stand on this time.  Is this what we'll have to hear from Democrats every time Republicans win an election from now on.  "YOU GUYS JUST STOLE IT!"

Yes, that is exactly what we are going to do if it was stolen.  We are going to talk about it, and it is beginning to look more and more like it was stolen.

And while the proof that the election was stolen is coming out, are we all supposed to ignore it and pretend that it doesn't exist...like we all pretend that our President is an intelligent adult and ignore his malapropisms?

freedomburns
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2004, 07:19:34 AM »

No I said it is just as likely that a majority of Americans are religious fanatics, and re-elected him the democratic way.  I care most about end results - our vicious regime - than about how we got there.  Though I suppose if said regime is based on a hateful majority rather than skillful cheating, its going to be harder to get rid of it.  Democracy is the worst form of tyrrany.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies