Alternative Future 2020 - Gameplay Thread: October 2019 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:46:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Alternative Future 2020 - Gameplay Thread: October 2019 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Alternative Future 2020 - Gameplay Thread: October 2019  (Read 10245 times)
ej2mm15
electoraljew2
United States

« on: August 09, 2010, 10:41:33 PM »

Flasback to January 2019...

"I, Bob McDonnell came here today for a reason. That reason is that I will be putting my name on this Election Ballot for President. I am putting my name forward because I believe that my name is the only in the republican party that has true coservative values and rally supporters from across the nation. I am putting my name forward to make America, and this world a Better Place. Thank you, Richmond and goodnight."
ej2mm15
electoraljew2
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 01:55:34 PM »

Bob McDonnell welcomes Petreus to the race in New York.
ej2mm15
electoraljew2
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 08:26:53 PM »

Bob McDonnell announces a southern tour, that will include Iowa, South Carolian, and Florida.

"...As far as the Supreme Court's new ruling, I believe that it should be repealed, because all American's deserve the right to bear arms! This was the intentions of the foundinf fathers. This nation was built on conservative values, and I believe it should stay that way. Let us continue the accomplishments of the Jindal administration, and pass the torch of freedom and liberty to me! I am the only one in this race who has the experiance of governing, and the leadership to propel our country in a new era of greatness!"

ej2mm15
electoraljew2
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 02:02:44 PM »

Charles Grassley and Mike Huckabee make a joint appearance in Des Moines to endorse Governor McDonnell.

Mitt Romney makes a speech in New Hampshire.

"I came here today to make an announcement. I have decided that I will endorse the honorable Governor Bob McDonnell as President of the United States. I have made this deciscion because he is the only one capable enough to take the job. Bob McDonnell has proven time and time again during his time as governor that he is brave and strong enough to make the right deciscions when his state needed him. When Bob walked into his office, he had a deficit, and he walked out with a surplus. There is one job, and only one man can fill it. His name is Bob McDonnell. Thank you, New Hampshire and god bless America!"

P.S- will there be any state poll maps?
ej2mm15
electoraljew2
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 04:16:58 PM »
« Edited: August 15, 2010, 05:28:20 PM by NE Assembyman electoraljew2 »

Tim Pawlenty endorses Governor McDonnell in Iowa.

"Every time I look at the news, when I look at the polls, there us only one choice. That choice is Bob McDonnell. Under a McDonnell administration, you won't be in fear when you go to sleep at night. Bob won't let the Taliban, Al Qaeda or any other terrorist get any where near nuclear weapons in Pakistan, or Anywhere. When it's primary night, vote for my friend Bob. Vote for a better future."
ej2mm15
electoraljew2
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 05:29:25 PM »

Tim Pawlenty endorses Governor McDonnell in Iowa.

"Under a McDonnell administration, you'll be in fear when you go to sleep at night.."

You wanna revise that? I can see that hurting you in Iowa Wink

Yeah, I wrote it wrong. Thanks lol
ej2mm15
electoraljew2
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2010, 06:40:44 PM »

Bob McDonnell has made a joint appearance with Eric Cantor in Cedar Rapids. Rush Limbaugh has endorsed Bob on the radio.

"As a fellow Virginia man, I know that Bob is a hard worker and he can get the job done. He is the only candidate in this race who is a true conservative that can stand up to he democrats when he know's when something is wrong. Bob McDonnell stood up to President Obama when he knew the President was not doing the right thing. Petreus did not. Petreus doesn't have the guts or the credibility to lead or nation. General Petreus works with the democrats. Bob works with the republicans, and is a true conservative that stands for American values. On election day, make the right choice. Vote for the man who will always be there for you. Vote for Bob."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies