Alternative Future 2020 - Gameplay Thread: October 2019 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:42:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Alternative Future 2020 - Gameplay Thread: October 2019 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Alternative Future 2020 - Gameplay Thread: October 2019  (Read 10252 times)
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« on: August 14, 2010, 11:06:48 PM »

Sen. Charlie Crist makes an important announcement:

"Ladies and Gentleman, I am announcing my intentions to run for President of the United States as a member of the Democratic Party. Let's face the facts, our country is in bad shape. The Armed forces have been stuck in the middle east since the start of the Century, The Nation's economy is in mediocre shape, we face an incoming energy crisis not seen in over 40 years, and our government is not where it should be. I respect President Jindal, but it is clear new leadership is needed, and myself and my campaign believes that i am the man for the job. But, we need your help, I intend to campaign and meet the public, in which the important issues that public worry about will be raised and I will give my stance on every issue. The public needs an honest President, and i will not lie about my political stances, and what i plan to fix the problems. Thank you very much for coming."

Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 06:03:50 PM »

Charlie Crist announces a tour starting in the South  and ending in the mid west. The "Real America" Tour as Crist calls it, is a success, with Crist holding several major town hall meetings and Rallies.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 10:31:11 PM »

Crist asked by a reporter about the primary system: "I support the primary system. The only thing that should be changed is to make the Democrats have a winner take all system as well. But, with i will abide by the current system."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies