Senate Races 2006. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:49:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2006 Elections
  Senate Races 2006. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senate Races 2006.  (Read 55843 times)
Wakie
YaBB God

« on: November 04, 2004, 04:12:01 PM »

I think Rick "you have no right to privacy" Santorum will be the main target in the 2006 election.

Look for the DNC to roll out Joe Hoeffel, Chris Heinz, or Bob Casey Jr to run against him.
Wakie
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2004, 03:59:03 PM »

Heinz is young.  I expect him to run for the House first.  Probably will unseat Melissa Hart (people LOVED his father and they would elect him on his name alone).

Klink was a joke of a candidate.  He ran a poor campaign and had way too much dirty laundry.

Bob Casey Jr would be the best challenger for Santorum but the real question is "does he want the job".  He was just elected to a 4-year term as state treasurer so I agree it is highly unlikely he would jump directly at a Senatorial position.
Wakie
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2004, 03:42:07 PM »

If PA-4 is an open seat in 2006, Heinz wins it. Probably as convincingly as Hart did in 2000.

How? Named ID alone isn't how you win an election. Yeah it helps but that doesn't seal the deal.

Perfect example: PA 17. PATERNO vs. Holden

Actually that was more like PATERNO vs HOLDEN. Voting out one of the best constituency reps in Congress is plain daft.

You didn't answer my question, did you?

Name ID favored Paterno. People across PA know that name especially those in PA 17. I didn't ask you your opinion on whether or not it was a good idea to vote out Holden.

Heh, believe it or not, with the crappy football season and overwhelming support of Holden...I think the name ID would go to Holden. It's hard to figure out but you don't live in this area.

I agree.  Joe Paterno is a fossil and has sh**tty football teams.  Scott Paterno looks like a "Tommy Boy". 

Scott Paterno is a fat moron.

Instead of keeping to a mature debate, the Dems have to stoop to personal attacks. How low. Can't say I didn't expect it, though.

Actually, I have known Scott Paterno since high school (I competed in forensics against him).  He is overweight and of below average intelligence (honestly, too many frat parties ... he's been attending them since he was 14).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies