Ancient France's Provinces Survivor - Normandie ! BBF commits suicide
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:51:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  Survivor
  Ancient France's Provinces Survivor - Normandie ! BBF commits suicide
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15
Author Topic: Ancient France's Provinces Survivor - Normandie ! BBF commits suicide  (Read 45430 times)
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #300 on: October 01, 2010, 08:19:31 AM »

You know, Hash, that this is the only sub-board inside this forum where you aren't "infracted" for those... personal remarks ? Grin
Edu
Ufokart
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #301 on: October 01, 2010, 09:12:51 AM »

Forgot to vote last round, however i don't know if i could have saved Bretagne

2 for Gascogne
1 for Bourgogne

Keep
Savoie
Bunwahaha [still dunno why, but well, so be it]
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #302 on: October 01, 2010, 09:45:36 AM »

Isn't that nice? I come back and Bretagne leaves. Life isn't always badly done.

Why?

Anyhow:

Eliminate:

2 Orléanais
1 Gascogne

Keep:

Savoie

You know, Hash, that this is the only sub-board inside this forum where you aren't "infracted" for those... personal remarks ? Grin

Clientélisme! Corruption is the beginning of the fail of an institution...

That being said, I wouldn't infract for this personally, then...
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #303 on: October 01, 2010, 11:20:35 AM »

Well, Hash is... equal to himself Grin, of course. While I wouldn't have said it that way, it's really a shame Bretagne was eliminated.
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #304 on: October 01, 2010, 11:47:28 AM »

Well, Hash is... equal to himself Grin, of course. While I wouldn't have said it that way, it's really a shame Bretagne was eliminated.

Now I know why facepalm, but I still don't know why it's a shame. I plead for a Celtic Archipel not so far from Europe, let's say in Northern Atlantic, about the same distance than Azores, all 'Celtic Nations' there, that'd be fancy.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #305 on: October 01, 2010, 11:52:26 AM »

Now I know why facepalm, but I still don't know why it's a shame. I plead for a Celtic Archipel not so far from Europe, let's say in Northern Atlantic, about the same distance than Azores, all 'Celtic Nations' there, that'd be fancy.

It's a shame because Bretagne is one of the richest regions in terms of history, culture and regional identity. I fail to see how anyone could say the contrary. Of course, I understand the purpose of those who want to oust it because it's one of the least "french" provinces, but I disagree with their logic (by this reasoning Bavaria should be the first German Land and Québec the first Canadian province to be ousted).
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #306 on: October 01, 2010, 12:03:04 PM »

It's a shame because Bretagne is one of the richest regions in terms of history, culture and regional identity. I fail to see how anyone could say the contrary. Of course, I understand the purpose of those who want to oust it because it's one of the least "french" provinces, but I disagree with their logic (by this reasoning Bavaria should be the first German Land and Québec the first Canadian province to be ousted).

Well, I actually have nothing against Bretagne and this being part of France, but it's not more or less rich in History than most of other French provinces, moreover in the history of the French Country and then Nation it would have less historical importance than most of others, being alone in it's corner. This plus its cultural particularities, coming from an other cultural sphere, the Celtic one, could be good reasons for me to be out before several others. That being said, I don't see it really less French than most of other French regions today.
Hans-im-Glück
Franken
Junior Chimp
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -5.94, S: -3.30

« Reply #307 on: October 01, 2010, 12:25:38 PM »

2   Bougogne
1   Orléanais

KEEP  Gascogne
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #308 on: October 02, 2010, 05:00:55 AM »

Hash, just let me know if you are too sad to keep on voting here.
You do as you want, of course (but is it necessary to say this Wink ?)
Thanks.
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #309 on: October 02, 2010, 09:52:49 AM »

I'm sorry, but if so: lol.

Moreover, the fact to have someone who overreact to something is an appeal to push on that same thing, it's part of the game.

In case of all of this had to be said and seriously considered, indeed.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #310 on: October 02, 2010, 10:49:46 AM »

You do as you want, of course (but is it necessary to say this Wink ?)
Thanks.

I'm pissed off and I don't really feel like participating if only because I really don't care who wins given that I'm ambivalent about the remaining provinces and don't really know which to eliminate. I might vote in the final, but you don't really need me to participate, no?

Moreover, the fact to have someone who overreact to something is an appeal to push on that same thing, it's part of the game.

Oh, bugger off, for Christ's sake.
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #311 on: October 02, 2010, 11:28:38 AM »

Oh, bugger off, for Christ's sake.

Someone took something bad. Darling this comment was accompanied by:

In case of all of this had to be said and seriously considered, indeed.

Don't feel forced to show it was the case to if it wasn't.

Stop feeling persecuted Mr...hmm...which name did you self attribute to yourself last time?...Dangerous Reactionary Regionalist? Something like that? Yeah, stop feeling persecuted each time I raise an interrogation about something you say, without even daring giving precisions about the interrogation, then each time I've to make comments like 'in case...'. It was like when we discussed regionalism a long time ago, you kept saying 'I'm not that! I'm not this! I'm not blahblhablha', while I only discussed some kinds of regionalisms and never spoke about you, since you've never been a topic of thesis of mines. Yeah, stop to feel personally attacked, in the latter case, the fact you stopped to participate could make wonder whether you took something seriously about what was going on here, which would be pretty petty from someone who exaggerates in his reactions, then I feel forced to set such a comment. Stop to think you're under attacks or something, and anyhow since you enjoy open fire on people, in case it would happen, don't complain.

Well, not that I care much, you do what you want, but I just feel forced to give a few precisions given your last charming comment, which was one more time not motivated.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #312 on: October 02, 2010, 11:58:11 AM »

Uh, yeah, because I never quite understood what that meant. I reread that line 5 times and still don't understand it.

Stop feeling persecuted Mr...hmm...which name did you self attribute to yourself last time?...Dangerous Reactionary Regionalist? Something like that?[/quote]

Yeah, in case you didn't notice, I like sarcasm and that username was a joke. An hyperbolic joke.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

no, I don't feel persecuted. I might feel annoyed, yeah, but I don't play the victimization role of "poor me, cry a river for me please". As for the latter point, I'm sorry that I tried to correct what I interpreted to be misconceptions of regionalism that you held. I won't do such an awful thing again :S.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I'm sorry that I'm not in the best of moods when my ancestral homeland was eliminated and I'm sorry that I'm not charming towards you who said like 5 times that Bretagne was best off in the middle of the ocean. You might find that funny, but I don't find that funny at all. I don't think you need to have an Nobel laureate to understand that I am (I think) more intelligent than to take personal offence at a game, but you also don't need to be a nobel laureate to understand that I might feel slightly pissed off at the results of said game. Who isn't?

eliminate
2 Gascogne
1 Guyenne

keep
Savoie
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #313 on: October 02, 2010, 12:36:41 PM »

Uh, yeah, because I never quite understood what that meant. I reread that line 5 times and still don't understand it.

Yeah, I wasn't proud of my syntax here, but ultimately i thought it could make sense, thanks for telling it doesn't, I meant don't feel forced to show that you could have eventually taken all of this seriously, given your last charming comment.

Stop feeling persecuted Mr...hmm...which name did you self attribute to yourself last time?...Dangerous Reactionary Regionalist? Something like that?

Yeah, in case you didn't notice, I like sarcasm and that username was a joke. An hyperbolic joke.

Both of us might have limits in the sarcasm, and apparently it wouldn't be the same ones, I don't know, but this 'joke' could have made thought that you took my interrogation about your use of 'Vlandereen' as a personal attack from me, something I would think about you, which I don't really, we already debated about that.

Yeah, stop feeling persecuted each time I raise an interrogation about something you say, without even daring giving precisions about the interrogation, then each time I've to make comments like 'in case...'. It was like when we discussed regionalism a long time ago, you kept saying 'I'm not that! I'm not this! I'm not blahblhablha', while I only discussed some kinds of regionalisms and never spoke about you, since you've never been a topic of thesis of mines.

no, I don't feel persecuted. I might feel annoyed, yeah, but I don't play the victimization role of "poor me, cry a river for me please". As for the latter point, I'm sorry that I tried to correct what I interpreted to be misconceptions of regionalism that you held. I won't do such an awful thing again :S.

Hmm, I didn't speak of victimization, only of the fact that your attitude could make think you can feel personally attacked when there can be some disagreement, or even interrogations, on certain things, what I meant by persecuted. You're not the kind to complain, I know that.

Hmm, well, about the debate, it was in Charles de Gaulle thread in History board, well, yes you defended some kinds of regionalisms, mainly explaining me some reasonable regionalisms existed, which I never really opposed, I was rather speaking of some regionalist moods and tendancies, but I think we never really succeeded to communicate on that, maybe one day. Anyhow, well, you spent a big part of the time trying to explain me that you were not extreme, while I kept saying I never implied you were. I actually never debated about you and tried to imply that you could be such or such, I'm certain you get I've better things to think and do.

Yeah, stop to feel personally attacked, in the latter case, the fact you stopped to participate could make wonder whether you took something seriously about what was going on here, which would be pretty petty from someone who exaggerates in his reactions, then I feel forced to set such a comment. Stop to think you're under attacks or something, and anyhow since you enjoy open fire on people, in case it would happen, don't complain.

Well, not that I care much, you do what you want, but I just feel forced to give a few precisions given your last charming comment, which was one more time not motivated.

I'm sorry that I'm not in the best of moods when my ancestral homeland was eliminated and I'm sorry that I'm not charming towards you who said like 5 times that Bretagne was best off in the middle of the ocean. You might find that funny, but I don't find that funny at all. I don't think you need to have an Nobel laureate to understand that I am (I think) more intelligent than to take personal offence at a game, but you also don't need to be a nobel laureate to understand that I might feel slightly pissed off at the results of said game. Who isn't?

I think you would be more intelligent and easily go over it, but sorry, your charming comment made wonder, thus my 'in case...'. Funny I don't know, but I think it could by no problem stand by someone who send would send people into sh**t or things like that, gas chambers for the last comment, well 'middle of the ocean' against 'gas chambers', I think that, at the very least, it's a draw (yeah, I'm generous), and no matter which comment you could have hold, that's a game, then I spoke on a game tone (wouldn't that actually be fancy to have a Celtic Archipel somewhere in Northern Atlantic?), and with one who easily have big comments against others, that I wouldn't especially take seriously, I feel still more authorized.

I also felt pissed when I saw all these small provinces of the Center West and Perche which have been the 1st to leave of the game, and in which most of my close family and of its roots is, and spoke of genocide but well was just a way to say, nothing more.

Anyhow I saw you didn't stupidly stopped only because Bretagne wouldn't be part of a small game any more or because someone in that same small game would have placed it in the middle of the ocean, which is very fine, and in your greatness you even kept Savoie. Yay.

EDIT: wow, it made a long post, hope it was worth it.
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #314 on: October 02, 2010, 03:55:34 PM »

1. Ile-de-France
2. Berry
3. Orléanais
4. Normandie
5. Languedoc
6. Lyonnais
7. Dauphiné
8. Champagne
9. Aunis
10. Saintonge
11. Poitou
12. Nivernais
13. Bourgogne
14. Picardie
15. Anjou
16. Provence
17. Angoumois
18. Bourbonnais
19. Marche
20. Bretagne
21. Maine
22. Touraine
23. Limousin
24. Comté de Foix
25. Auvergne
26. Béarn
27. Alsace
28. Artois
29. Roussillon
30. Flandre
31. Franche-Comté
32. Lorraine
33. Guyenne
34. Gascogne
35. Comtat Venaissin
36. Corse
37. Savoie
38. Comté de Nice
39. Perche

Results:
Round 1: Comtat-Venaissin 15, Comté de Nice 7, Aunis 2, Perche 2, Alsace 1, Angoumois 1, Corse 1, Comté de Foix 1
Round 2: Comté de Nice 7, Comté de Foix 4, Alsace 2 (3-1), Aunis 2, Corse 2, Angoumois 1, Lorraine 1, Bretagne -1, Roussillon -1 (1-2), Savoie -3
Round 3: Comté de Foix 3, Alsace 1, Angoumois 1, Corse 1, Perche 1
Round 4: Perche 20, Corse 11, Alsace 9, Angoumois 9, Aunis 7, Marche 5, Lorraine 3, Roussillon 3, Flandre 2, Saintonge 1
Round 5: Angoumois 3 (3-0 and 12 previous points), Aunis 3 (6-3 and 11 previous points), Corse 1 (5-4), Marche 1, Alsace 0 (7-7), Artois -1, Dauphiné -1, Lorraine -1 (2-3), Roussillon -5
Round 6: Aunis 2, Marche 1.5, Alsace 1, Corse 1
Round 7: Corse 8, Marche 6, Saintonge 6, Alsace 4, Roussillon 4, Picardie 2
Round 8: Marche 4, Nivernais 3, Saintonge 3 (4-1), Flandre 1, Limousin 1 (3-2), Picardie 1, Roussillon 1 (2-1), Franche-Comté 0 (1-1), Artois -1, Alsace -2 (2-4), Bretagne -2, Guyenne -2
Round 9: Nivernais 4, Alsace 2, Saintonge 1
Round 10: Saintonge 16, Alsace 11, Roussillon 9, Limousin 6, Artois 4, Gascogne 3, Lorraine 3, Béarn 2, Picardie 2, Provence 2, Touraine 2
Round 11: Alsace 1 (2-1 and 29 previous points), Limousin 1 (3-2 and 7 previous points), Flandre 1 (1-0 and 3 previous points), Touraine 1 (2-1 and 2 previous points)
Round 12: Limousin 2, Touraine 1.5, Béarn 1, Artois 0.5, Bourbonnais 0.5, Flandre 0.5, Gascogne 0.5, Lorraine 0.5, Picardie 0.5, Roussillon 0.5
Round 13: Bourbonnais 37, Artois 26, Touraine 18, Béarn 17, Roussillon 14, Flandre 12, Lorraine 11, Provence 8, Picardie 6, Gascogne 5, Maine 5, Franche-Comté 1
Round 14: Béarn 3, Artois 2 (3-1), Touraine 2 (3-1), Bretagne 1, Flandre 1, Provence 1 (2-1), Roussillon 1 (2-1), Lorraine 0 (1-1), Guyenne -1, Gascogne -2
Round 15: Roussillon 3, Artois 1, Flandre 1, Lorraine 1, Touraine 1
Round 16: Lorraine 5 (18.5 previous points), Picardie 5 (11.5 previous points), Touraine 4, Artois 3, Flandre 3, Bretagne 2, Maine 2
Round 17: Artois 11, Picardie 6, Provence 6, Gascogne 5, Flandre 4, Touraine 4, Bretagne 2, Franche-Comté 2, Maine 2
Round 18: Flandre 2.5, Picardie 1.5, Touraine 1, Bretagne 0.5, Franche-Comté 0.5, Gascogne 0.5, Provence 0.5
Round 19: Picardie 12, Touraine 10, Gascogne 6, Maine 4, Provence 4, Berry 2, Bretagne 2, Franche-Comté 2, Bourgogne 1, Ile-de-France 1, Lyonnais 1
Round 20: Touraine 11 (12-1), Maine 6, Berry 4, Lyonnais 4 (7-3), Franche-Comté 3, Ile-de-France 1, Languedoc 1, Provence 0 (6-6), Bourgogne -1, Guyenne -1, Bretagne -2, Gascogne -5 (2-7)
Round 21: Maine 30, Berry 18, Provence 14, Languedoc 13, Auvergne 12, Anjou 11, Franche-Comté 8, Lyonnais 8, Gascogne 6
Round 22: Lyonnais 3 (13 previous points), Auvergne 3 (4-1 & 12 previous points), Provence 2, Languedoc 0 (2-2), Bretagne -1, Guyenne -1, Berry -2, Gascogne -4 (1-5)
Round 23: Auvergne 4, Gascogne 2, Provence 2
Round 24: Franche-Comté 8, Anjou 7, Provence 7, Languedoc 3, Berry 2, Guyenne 2, Poitou 1, invalid votes 2
Round 25: Anjou 20, Ile-de-France 17, Provence 16, Bourgogne 12, Languedoc 12, Poitou 7, Berry 4, Dauphiné 4, Guyenne 4
Round 26: Ile-de-France 2.5, Provence 2, Guyenne 1.5, Dauphiné 1, Languedoc 0.5, Poitou 0.5
Round 27: Provence 4, Poitou 3, Guyenne 1
Round 28: Dauphiné 9, Languedoc 8, Poitou 8, Berry 5, Gascogne 5, Champagne 4, Bretagne 3, Guyenne 3, Bourgogne 2, Savoie 1
Round 29: Berry 5, Languedoc 3, Poitou 3, Bourgogne 1, Bretagne 1 (2-1), Champagne 1 (3-2), Gascogne 1 (3-2), Savoie 1 (2-1), Guyenne 0 (1-1), Orléanais 0 (1-1)
Round 30: Poitou 31, Bourgogne 17, Languedoc 15, Champagne 13, Bretagne 9, Gascogne 9, Savoie 9, Orléanais 2
Round 31: Languedoc 4 (55.5 previous points), Champagne 4 (18 previous points), Bretagne 4 (14.5 previous points), Bourgogne 3, Savoie 2, Gascogne 1
Round 32: Champagne 3, Bretagne 2, Gascogne 1, Savoie 1
Round 33: Bretagne 17, Bourgogne 13, Orléanais 11, Gascogne 8, Savoie 8, Guyenne 7, Normandie 6
Round 34: Bourgogne 7, Gascogne 5 (7-2), Orléanais 4, Guyenne 0 (1-1), Normandie 0 (1-1), Savoie 0 (4-4)

In case of a tie, previous votes will decide which Province is eliminated. In case of a new tie, I, Duke of this survivor, will decide.

ROUND 35 IS OPEN !

In this round, you have to split your vote.
We'll eliminate the Province which receives the biggest total of points.

Vote away !
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #315 on: October 02, 2010, 04:01:17 PM »

Bourgogne has a very fine blason, almost as fine as Dauphiné.
Full of history in one drawing.

Hash is joking, but, as for me, I'm very serious: if Guyenne is out, the Survivor Special Service (aka SSS) will find all the bad voters and terminate each of them ! Grin

Anyway, let's concentrate on this round, in which Edu may well reach the end of his long Quest... Wink
And this silly rule comes at a bad time... we'll see, there is still a suspense and that's fine.

Savoie
Orléanais
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #316 on: October 02, 2010, 04:45:58 PM »

Bourgogne has a very fine blason, almost as fine as Dauphiné.
Full of history in one drawing.

Hash is joking, but, as for me, I'm very serious: if Guyenne is out, the Survivor Special Service (aka SSS) will find all the bad voters and terminate each of them ! Grin

You're lucky that I lived in south Corrèze and feel close of Périgord. But outside of this I would find Guyenne, that I would sum to Périgord, Gironde, Lot-et-Garrone, booooooooooooring!

I agree on the history of Bourgogne, thus why it was a tie for me between both. And both embody good food, along with Gascogne.

So, my winner is Normandy personally (Savoie is only personal, even though I'd have a good opinion of it too).

Anyhow, here:

Orléanais, please bye bye Beauce!
Gascogne, well, outside of the fact that Gascons are noisy, the region is quite empty.
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #317 on: October 02, 2010, 05:07:14 PM »

Guyenne boring ?!?
First, remember I vote also for historical reasons and, well, English domination is quite fine Wink.
And Bordeaux wines, and the ocean, and Arcachon.
And Rouergue.
And, of course, the finest: Périgord and Quercy. Those marvelous landscapes, with beautiful nature and very, very fine food Grin

Gascogne isn't only Landes, you've got Armagnac and that's enough for me to try to save it Wink.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #318 on: October 02, 2010, 05:08:32 PM »

Normandie
Gascogne
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #319 on: October 02, 2010, 08:28:49 PM »

Gascogne
Savoie
Edu
Ufokart
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #320 on: October 02, 2010, 09:21:23 PM »

Gascogne
Guyenne (sorry Fab Tongue)
Hans-im-Glück
Franken
Junior Chimp
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -5.94, S: -3.30

« Reply #321 on: October 03, 2010, 04:19:46 AM »

Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #322 on: October 03, 2010, 05:00:25 AM »

Orléanais
Normandie
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #323 on: October 03, 2010, 06:33:00 AM »

You know what to expect now Grin
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #324 on: October 04, 2010, 03:19:44 AM »

1. Ile-de-France
2. Berry
3. Orléanais
4. Normandie
5. Languedoc
6. Lyonnais
7. Dauphiné
8. Champagne
9. Aunis
10. Saintonge
11. Poitou
12. Nivernais
13. Bourgogne
14. Picardie
15. Anjou
16. Provence
17. Angoumois
18. Bourbonnais
19. Marche
20. Bretagne
21. Maine
22. Touraine
23. Limousin
24. Comté de Foix
25. Auvergne
26. Béarn
27. Alsace
28. Artois
29. Roussillon
30. Flandre
31. Franche-Comté
32. Lorraine
33. Guyenne
34. Gascogne
35. Comtat Venaissin
36. Corse
37. Savoie
38. Comté de Nice
39. Perche

Results:
Round 1: Comtat-Venaissin 15, Comté de Nice 7, Aunis 2, Perche 2, Alsace 1, Angoumois 1, Corse 1, Comté de Foix 1
Round 2: Comté de Nice 7, Comté de Foix 4, Alsace 2 (3-1), Aunis 2, Corse 2, Angoumois 1, Lorraine 1, Bretagne -1, Roussillon -1 (1-2), Savoie -3
Round 3: Comté de Foix 3, Alsace 1, Angoumois 1, Corse 1, Perche 1
Round 4: Perche 20, Corse 11, Alsace 9, Angoumois 9, Aunis 7, Marche 5, Lorraine 3, Roussillon 3, Flandre 2, Saintonge 1
Round 5: Angoumois 3 (3-0 and 12 previous points), Aunis 3 (6-3 and 11 previous points), Corse 1 (5-4), Marche 1, Alsace 0 (7-7), Artois -1, Dauphiné -1, Lorraine -1 (2-3), Roussillon -5
Round 6: Aunis 2, Marche 1.5, Alsace 1, Corse 1
Round 7: Corse 8, Marche 6, Saintonge 6, Alsace 4, Roussillon 4, Picardie 2
Round 8: Marche 4, Nivernais 3, Saintonge 3 (4-1), Flandre 1, Limousin 1 (3-2), Picardie 1, Roussillon 1 (2-1), Franche-Comté 0 (1-1), Artois -1, Alsace -2 (2-4), Bretagne -2, Guyenne -2
Round 9: Nivernais 4, Alsace 2, Saintonge 1
Round 10: Saintonge 16, Alsace 11, Roussillon 9, Limousin 6, Artois 4, Gascogne 3, Lorraine 3, Béarn 2, Picardie 2, Provence 2, Touraine 2
Round 11: Alsace 1 (2-1 and 29 previous points), Limousin 1 (3-2 and 7 previous points), Flandre 1 (1-0 and 3 previous points), Touraine 1 (2-1 and 2 previous points)
Round 12: Limousin 2, Touraine 1.5, Béarn 1, Artois 0.5, Bourbonnais 0.5, Flandre 0.5, Gascogne 0.5, Lorraine 0.5, Picardie 0.5, Roussillon 0.5
Round 13: Bourbonnais 37, Artois 26, Touraine 18, Béarn 17, Roussillon 14, Flandre 12, Lorraine 11, Provence 8, Picardie 6, Gascogne 5, Maine 5, Franche-Comté 1
Round 14: Béarn 3, Artois 2 (3-1), Touraine 2 (3-1), Bretagne 1, Flandre 1, Provence 1 (2-1), Roussillon 1 (2-1), Lorraine 0 (1-1), Guyenne -1, Gascogne -2
Round 15: Roussillon 3, Artois 1, Flandre 1, Lorraine 1, Touraine 1
Round 16: Lorraine 5 (18.5 previous points), Picardie 5 (11.5 previous points), Touraine 4, Artois 3, Flandre 3, Bretagne 2, Maine 2
Round 17: Artois 11, Picardie 6, Provence 6, Gascogne 5, Flandre 4, Touraine 4, Bretagne 2, Franche-Comté 2, Maine 2
Round 18: Flandre 2.5, Picardie 1.5, Touraine 1, Bretagne 0.5, Franche-Comté 0.5, Gascogne 0.5, Provence 0.5
Round 19: Picardie 12, Touraine 10, Gascogne 6, Maine 4, Provence 4, Berry 2, Bretagne 2, Franche-Comté 2, Bourgogne 1, Ile-de-France 1, Lyonnais 1
Round 20: Touraine 11 (12-1), Maine 6, Berry 4, Lyonnais 4 (7-3), Franche-Comté 3, Ile-de-France 1, Languedoc 1, Provence 0 (6-6), Bourgogne -1, Guyenne -1, Bretagne -2, Gascogne -5 (2-7)
Round 21: Maine 30, Berry 18, Provence 14, Languedoc 13, Auvergne 12, Anjou 11, Franche-Comté 8, Lyonnais 8, Gascogne 6
Round 22: Lyonnais 3 (13 previous points), Auvergne 3 (4-1 & 12 previous points), Provence 2, Languedoc 0 (2-2), Bretagne -1, Guyenne -1, Berry -2, Gascogne -4 (1-5)
Round 23: Auvergne 4, Gascogne 2, Provence 2
Round 24: Franche-Comté 8, Anjou 7, Provence 7, Languedoc 3, Berry 2, Guyenne 2, Poitou 1, invalid votes 2
Round 25: Anjou 20, Ile-de-France 17, Provence 16, Bourgogne 12, Languedoc 12, Poitou 7, Berry 4, Dauphiné 4, Guyenne 4
Round 26: Ile-de-France 2.5, Provence 2, Guyenne 1.5, Dauphiné 1, Languedoc 0.5, Poitou 0.5
Round 27: Provence 4, Poitou 3, Guyenne 1
Round 28: Dauphiné 9, Languedoc 8, Poitou 8, Berry 5, Gascogne 5, Champagne 4, Bretagne 3, Guyenne 3, Bourgogne 2, Savoie 1
Round 29: Berry 5, Languedoc 3, Poitou 3, Bourgogne 1, Bretagne 1 (2-1), Champagne 1 (3-2), Gascogne 1 (3-2), Savoie 1 (2-1), Guyenne 0 (1-1), Orléanais 0 (1-1)
Round 30: Poitou 31, Bourgogne 17, Languedoc 15, Champagne 13, Bretagne 9, Gascogne 9, Savoie 9, Orléanais 2
Round 31: Languedoc 4 (55.5 previous points), Champagne 4 (18 previous points), Bretagne 4 (14.5 previous points), Bourgogne 3, Savoie 2, Gascogne 1
Round 32: Champagne 3, Bretagne 2, Gascogne 1, Savoie 1
Round 33: Bretagne 17, Bourgogne 13, Orléanais 11, Gascogne 8, Savoie 8, Guyenne 7, Normandie 6
Round 34: Bourgogne 7, Gascogne 5 (7-2), Orléanais 4, Guyenne 0 (1-1), Normandie 0 (1-1), Savoie 0 (4-4)
Round 35: Orléanais 5, Gascogne 4, Savoie 4, Normandie 2, Guyenne 1

In case of a tie, previous votes will decide which Province is eliminated. In case of a new tie, I, Duke of this survivor, will decide.

ROUND 36 IS OPEN !

In this round, you vote to eliminate 1 Province.
We'll eliminate the Province which receives the biggest total of points.

Vote away !
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies