Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 22, 2014, 02:57:58 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Forum Community
| |-+  Election and History Games
| | |-+  Interactive Timelines (Moderator: Bacon King)
| | | |-+  2008 Election TL ( Sign Up/Discussion Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: 2008 Election TL ( Sign Up/Discussion Thread)  (Read 4503 times)
NE Assembyman electoraljew2
electoraljew2
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.61, S: -4.10

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2010, 04:30:23 pm »
Ignore

I'm going to open the Gameplay thread now. You can still join, please do.

2008-2048:Clinton Wins Nomination
 http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=102802.0

Please R&R
feeblepizza
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.45, S: -0.26

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2010, 08:20:14 pm »
Ignore

I have a question - are we doing a virtual Administration as well?

electoraljew2
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2010, 08:23:06 pm »
Ignore

I don't know, never seen anyone get that far.

Please R&R
feeblepizza
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2010, 08:31:13 pm »
Ignore

I don't know, never seen anyone get that far.

It would be great, in my opinion

RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
YaBB God
Czech Republic

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2010, 12:53:00 pm »
Ignore

The game's pretty much over, no?

I mean, only 2 people left, and only 1 of them is actually "playing". By this rate, he'll win with 90% of the vote in November.

Clearly the solution is to privatize presidential elections.

So, in less than four years, get excited for the 2016 MetLife Financial U Pick The Prez Extravaganza. If you tweet a picture of your completed ballot with the hashtag #ivoted, you could win a trip for two to the inauguration or an iTunes gift card.
electoraljew2
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2010, 02:05:10 pm »
Ignore

I mean, only 2 people left, and only 1 of them is actually "playing". By this rate, he'll win with 90% of the vote in November.

Pretty much, another somebody wants to sign up third party before August.

Please R&R
tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.74, S: -2.09

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2010, 02:28:33 pm »
Ignore

Why not just give True Conservative the Democratic slot, since tb75 isn't active? That way this can be the first timeline to actually make it to the election. Tongue

Upset: Hogan wins in Maryland
Bold Prediction: Deal wins outright, avoiding a runoff
electoraljew2
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2010, 02:31:01 pm »
Ignore

Why not just give True Conservative the Democratic slot, since tb75 isn't active? That way this can be the first timeline to actually make it to the election. Tongue

a third party would be better because Warner is already the nominee.

Please R&R
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
YaBB God
Czech Republic

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2010, 06:42:27 pm »
Ignore

I'd gladly rejoin as Mike Huckabee and run third-party BUT seeing as tmthforu94 wanted to beat me above all (I was playing as Mike, after all Tongue), and it was pretty nasty, I'm not sure I wish to redo all of that.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 06:45:15 pm by Mideast Assemblyman True Conservative »Logged

So, in less than four years, get excited for the 2016 MetLife Financial U Pick The Prez Extravaganza. If you tweet a picture of your completed ballot with the hashtag #ivoted, you could win a trip for two to the inauguration or an iTunes gift card.
electoraljew2
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2010, 08:13:20 pm »
Ignore

I'd gladly rejoin as Mike Huckabee and run third-party BUT seeing as tmthforu94 wanted to beat me above all (I was playing as Mike, after all Tongue), and it was pretty nasty, I'm not sure I wish to redo all of that.

Believe me, I've experienced his ruthlessness myself. Besides, right now Huckabee is the only third party that could start out around 20%.

Please R&R
tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2010, 08:21:37 pm »
Ignore

Believe me, I've experienced his ruthlessness myself. Besides, right now Huckabee is the only third party that could start out around 20%.
Tongue
You should have been able to understand that Mitt Romney is so great he'd automatically defeat Huckabee in any contest. I was only putting you in line.
(In case there is an overreaction by True Conservative where he accuses me of a horrible hack, this was sarcastic)

electoraljew2
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2010, 08:23:46 pm »
Ignore

Tongue
You should have been able to understand that Mitt Romney is so great he'd automatically defeat Huckabee in any contest. I was only putting you in line.
(In case there is an overreaction by True Conservative where he accuses me of a horrible hack, this was sarcastic)

lol

Please R&R
tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2010, 04:38:43 pm »
Ignore

Go for it. Looking at how this is going, that'll probably still put Warner in third place. As long as he doesn't win (he shouldn't) I'm fine, as I'll still have an advantage since I'll have more party support. Don't expect me to be nice, though, and I'll still attack you in character for running. You could run as Bloomberg, who'd probably do well.

RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
YaBB God
Czech Republic

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2010, 08:17:48 pm »
Ignore

Go for it. Looking at how this is going, that'll probably still put Warner in third place. As long as he doesn't win (he shouldn't) I'm fine, as I'll still have an advantage since I'll have more party support. Don't expect me to be nice, though, and I'll still attack you in character for running. You could run as Bloomberg, who'd probably do well.

Then, I'm not running. I said I don't want to repeat what has happened in the past, and I won't. Win/lose on your own.

feeblepizza
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2010, 07:36:24 pm »
Ignore

Are we EVER going to get this back on the road? Can we just skip to Convention time, and assume that polling hasn't changed?

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout