Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2014, 06:34:28 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
| |-+  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Bacon King)
| | |-+  The Never Ending Americana Story (Death certificate issued)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 Print
Author Topic: The Never Ending Americana Story (Death certificate issued)  (Read 95021 times)
hawkeye59
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2850 on: March 16, 2012, 07:55:04 pm »
Ignore

Daniels is talking to Scott, his aide.
Daniels: You know, I think I might be able to quit. I only started smoking because of what happened in Vietnam, you know.
Scott: When did you lose the two limbs?
Daniels: Well, it was June 4, 1970, and.....
FLASHBACK
June 4, 1970
Somewhere in Vietnam
Colonel Michaels: Look out for snipers!
Sgt. Jordan: None seen so far.
Suddenly, they are under a barrage of enemy fire
Private Daniels: We're under attack! Get those gooks!
Col. Michaels: Get down, get down!
Suddenly, a grenade explodes, which unfortunately happens to be right where Col. Michaels is and right next to Daniels.
Daniels wakes up 1 week later.
Daniels: What's going on?
Doctor: You might not like this news, but you've lost an arm and a leg.
Daniels: WHAT? COMMIE BASTARDS!
END FLASHBACK
Scott: Wow.
Daniels: You know, I should write a Vietnam novel. Might take my mind off of cigarettes.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.  So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.-Jack Layton 1950-2011
A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on-John F. Kennedy 1917-1963
Ready For Hoover '28!
Mechaman
YaBB God
Jamaica

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -8.26

View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: March 16, 2012, 08:17:56 pm »
Ignore

Sometime in '91:

In the background there is the burnt ashen remains of a large oak house.  The young woman, Miss Brea Westman, looks over her shoulder at the remains of it.
Did dad leave on the stove or something?
She had no idea how it happened.  She just knew that somehow, someway, the firemen had managed to save her from a very horrible death.
Her father...........wasn't so lucky.
The fire marshall comes over to her.
Marshall Miss Westman..........it looks like we found the source of the fire.  There was an over surge of electrical power that caused the explosion in the downstairs master bedroom.
Brea: Okay.....................
Marshall: It doesn't look like there was any outside tampering with the electrical circuits.  It was all just a faulty and ultimately fatal design flaw.  I'm so sorry Miss Westman.
Brea:................
She didn't know why, but there was a part of Brea that wished that there was somebody behind this.  Somebody she could be mad at............
Brea is looking over at the charred remains of the house as one of the police men at the scene walks over to her with what looks like a surprisingly in shape book.
Officer: Miss Westman, we found this among the burnt out ruins of the home.  For some reason that perplexes me, it looks to be completely intact besides the excess ash and dust on it.  Would you care to take a look at it to confirm that it belonged to you or your father?
Brea looks at the officer and takes the book.
She extends her hand out and looks up at the officer.
Brea: Thank you Officer.............
The policeman, in his early 40's with a touch of grey in his brown hair, extends a hand out to her.
Caine: Caine, Douglas Caine.  Listen, if you need anything this is my number.  The Berkeley Police Department has some of the finest post-trauma psychologists in the world.
Brea: No thanks Officer Caine, I'll live.
Caine: Of course you will live, but you're hurting inside.
Brea: Officer please, you've done enough-
Caine: Listen, I've lost my own father.  You can't put up a mask against me Brea I know you're suffering.
Brea goes silent.  Caine takes the card he had and throws it to the wind.
Caine: You know what?  Maybe you're right.  Maybe you don't need psychological help.  What you need is a real person to talk to.  Somebody who has gone through what you gone through.  Again, there's my number Miss Westman.  Seriously, this isn't no attempt at romancing or some creepy sh*t like that.  I just see somebody, a scared little girl, who I sincerely feel like I can help work this sh*t out.  I don't usually do this, but I can tell that deep down on the f***ing insides you are dying from the pain.  A pain so strong, you don't know how to face it.  THat pain isn't just sadness at your father's death, there's something else there.
Brea looks at him.
Caine: Fear.......and hatred.
Caine puts his hand on her shoulder.
Caine: Okay, I've talked way too long now.  I imagine you need some time to yourself for all of this stuff.  Just know that this isn't something that'll go away overnight Brea.  There are people in this community who will go out of their way to help you.  Anyway, I've said everything that needs to be said.  You need anything just call me alright?  I'm a 41 year old divorced police detective.  I've got all the time in the world.
Caine turns to leave when suddenly the young woman behind him calls out.
Brea: Officer Caine!
Caine turns around.
Brea: Thank you.
Caine waves and walks off into the sunset.
Brea opens the front cover of the book object thing, whatever the hell it is, and sees on the first page:
Scott Westman's Journal

Abdul the Damned
Kalwejt
YaBB God
Turkey
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2852 on: March 16, 2012, 08:44:02 pm »
Ignore

June 18, 1979

Now, I'm concerned. This is the third day I have to take two painkillers at the morning. Until now, one pill was enough to get me through the day and I was rarely waking up at night with a pain.

This evening, I was in the very middle of something with a girl, I meet at the bar (she's not a classical beauty, but have incredible blue eyes, so I obviously noticed her at very instant), when I felt my brain being shattered by a burning iron... Yes, yes, I know this comparision is a bit retarded, but such an impression was very real.

Byrd is demanding the second Coast Guard facility in West Virginia. West Virginia: a motherf**king landlocked state. And the ugliest state in the Union, by the way. The Dixie have a lot of flaws, but it's a heaven when compared to West Virginia: gloomy, sad and dirty mountain towns. No diversity so to speak.

Ready For Hoover '28!
Mechaman
YaBB God
Jamaica

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: March 16, 2012, 10:00:09 pm »
Ignore

Scott Westman's Journal
Entry: January 20th, 1977:

So yeah, my daughter showed up today.  It was really awkward, I was supposed to be hanging out with my girl Brenda today.  Anyway, I'm not sure this thing with Brenda is going to last.  I mean, she's jealous of my damn daughter for goodness sake!  What kind of paranoid woman is worried about competing with a man's daughter?
Saw Jimmy Carter's Inauguration today.  God how boring.  I fell asleep like five times during it.  Jeff went as far as to pick his nose.  I laughed so loudly half the crowd must've heard me.
Anyway, Brea is staying over with me and Jeff.  Jeff was a little reluctant at first, given the limitations of his apartment.  However, I convinced him that me and her could share his couch.  He seemed a little weirded out by it at first before deciding it was probably better for her in his apartment than out in the streets.  I mean really...Jeff dude!  I'm her freaking father, not her boyfriend!

Reading the entry, Brea laughed.
Brea: People, they just don't understand Dad.

She turns the page over to another entry:
January 22nd, 1977:

Met this fatfInks named Larry Watson today.  Apparently he got lost looking for the House restrooms or something.  I thought he was a lost college student or something.  Don't know much about him except that he's from Pittsburgh and loves to make fun of "Failadelphia".  Kind of interesting guy I guess.  I have a feeling I might get to know him more later on.
Well, Brea is getting really emotional lately.  I mean, I understand I'm living 2,000 miles away from home, but damn it kid you're f***ing 14 years old!  You can't keep skipping school just because you miss your old man!  I mean, seriously Brea, I wish you could hang around me for all eternity and we could watch crappy sci-fi flicks on my film projector all day long or camp out in my Volkswagen!  I really wish we could!  You're my most favorite person ever, but babe you got to get educated!  Your old man is going to be around when you graduate, don't worry.  And you can bet your ass that when you do graduate I'm going to spoil you a good mile over rotten........that is if this damn job pays me more than $100 a week in the future.

Brea laughs again, with a tear coming down her cheek.

She turns to another entry:
January 24th, 1977:

Well, my daughter is adamant about staying here with me.  However, Jeff is pretty adamant about kicking me out if she stays for more than a week.
It's not that Jeff dislikes her.  On the contrary, he thinks Brea is the greatest thing since sliced bread.  He even wants her to call him "Uncle Jeff".  I'm not kidding.
I guess it makes sense though.  I mean, Jeff's apartment is pretty small for all three of us.  So that means that Brea is just going to have to get up over this emotional bond we have and go back to Missoula.  I mean damn it girl, you think this is easy for me staying away from you?  It's not okay?  Leaving you behind was the hardest damn thing I've ever done.  Even harder than it was to speak at Nora's funeral.
This is just not fair.  I love my daughter more than anything, she's truly precious.  However, Jeff has put his foot down.  It's either she goes back to Montana, or I find someway to afford the insane rent in this city.

Ready For Hoover '28!
Mechaman
YaBB God
Jamaica

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #2854 on: March 16, 2012, 10:17:34 pm »
Ignore

Man, pretty long journal he has here.
Brea decides to skip towards the end.
Oh right, he only updated it occasionally.  Makes sense I guess.
Brea goes to the last page and reads it:

March 31, 1981:

Well, today has gone off to an interesting start.  The Vice President called in sick today.  Apparently this is the day of some green energy talk at the Washington Hilton.  Our never predictable insano president walked right into my office and requested that I go in the VP's absence.
Yeah.......I actually accepted the offer.
Good news is that once I'm done with the speech I get to spend the rest of the afternoon buying ridiculously expensive crap for my daughter to wear only a few times in her life and for some idiot press reporter to once again mistake her for my girlfriend.
Oh what fun........can't wait.

Abdul the Damned
Kalwejt
YaBB God
Turkey
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2855 on: March 17, 2012, 12:15:57 pm »
Ignore

December 18, 1976

Tomorrow, we shall deliver a little suprise for the leadership. I have at least twenty-two votes for the Majority Whip. Naturally, I won't be elected, but coming closer than expected is good enough.

I noticed that there's no more beneficial approachment than make a challenge without expecting to win, but exceeding an exceptations in the process. When I was running in 1968, I had no hope to win too but I was extremely lucky. This time, I will certainly lose to Cranston, but narrowing his margin will be a success itself, especially since such performance would be a tantamount to a lesser leadership post: Secretary of the Conference perhaps?

January 19, 1976

HOLY F**K I WON!

April 7, 1977

Funny incident: I was walking with Scott through a hallway, when he waved at some random page and greeted him with "hello, fatass" (I can't write down his impossible accent here, what a pity). I asked him, of course, why did he call page a "fatass" and, as it turned out, it was not a fat page, but a freshman Congressman from Pennsylvania. When I was Baby of the Senate, I was never confused in a such way.

Abdul the Damned
Kalwejt
YaBB God
Turkey
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2856 on: March 17, 2012, 05:28:44 pm »
Ignore

July 23, 1984

This is going to be really unpleaseant day and nobody, beside me, will know, why. The 30th aniversary of my mother's death. Even if I know the truth for years, I've never been to her grave and I doubt I'll even be able to force myself to visit.

Barack: What the heck does that mean?

Abdul the Damned
Kalwejt
YaBB God
Turkey
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2857 on: March 17, 2012, 08:09:01 pm »
Ignore

A man is in custody following throwing a jar of red paint at the casket of the late President Jefferson Dent, presently displayed at the Capitol Rotunda. Capitol Police did not release his identity.

Abdul the Damned
Kalwejt
YaBB God
Turkey
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2858 on: March 17, 2012, 08:16:57 pm »
Ignore

US Capitol Police has indentified a man, who threw a jar of red paint at President Dent's coffin as Willie Jackson, 23, a liberal activist from Brookline, Massachusetts.

Abdul the Damned
Kalwejt
YaBB God
Turkey
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2859 on: March 17, 2012, 08:43:55 pm »
Ignore

January 10, 1992

I really feel like never going to sleep again. I'm really scared to close my eyes after today.

I can't stop wonder, why did I decide to oversee an execution in person? After all, a distant communication is blessing for every Governor, allowing him to escape a sight of results of his decisions. All right, she invited me, but was "keeping my word" a real reason? Additionally, I tried to convince myself that I personally presided over this to ensure there won't be any morbid mistakes. Every time electric chair is activated, a morbid mistake is waiting to happen. No, I'm not an expert. My presence was rather an obstacle for the team than any help.

No. It's obvious that I agreed to come in order to take the fullest responsibility for my act.

And the worst part is that this scene did not result in any doubts. I was standing behind a small, venetian blind in the room, where machinery is located, having a fine view at the chair. She tired to appear as calm as possible, but her eyes were wet and her lips were quivering... And all I said when warden ask me if to proceed, with his hand at the switch, was "go on". I could have stop this at any moment, but I did not.

I don't want to justify myself. I can't justify myself. I could say myself that it was an necessary evil in order to accomplish something far greater in the future, after I'm elected, but such words are worthless when confronted with a poor, innocent girl's tears, when she was minutes away from the most horrible death our wonderful judicial system can offer. And I'm solely responsible for this.

I'm a politician who is indeed determined to win and so, I did not hesitate. But for what I did, I deserve to be afraid to go to sleep for, I'm sure, the rest of my life. I just did something I can't possibly remeed of and I'm accepting my punishment, which is still nothing compared to what she went through a few hours ago.

Abdul the Damned
Kalwejt
YaBB God
Turkey
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2860 on: March 17, 2012, 08:57:33 pm »
Ignore

Dear Mr. O'Connor,

I'd like to notify you that my late client, Mr. Jefferson Dent, has named you as one of his will's beneficiaries. According to his will, your inheritance is $10,000,000.

Sincerely,
Dalton Lawn,
Attorney at Law.

Abdul the Damned
Kalwejt
YaBB God
Turkey
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2861 on: March 18, 2012, 07:34:49 pm »
Ignore

June 17, 1979

Today's a Father's Day. Of course, I haven't received a single word from Vicki, presumably because the bitch didn't allowed her anywhere near phone. It's annoying: I gave the woman the most generous divorce settelement and she's petty as never before.

Abdul the Damned
Kalwejt
YaBB God
Turkey
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2862 on: March 18, 2012, 07:39:01 pm »
Ignore

July 14, 1972

After my DNC speech yesterday there's really nothing else to do for at least next week. I did consider staying in Miami for a while, especially after scoring with a fine, Latino lady last night, but I got a weird idea to going to perhaps the least attractive American state: Delaware. What's in Delaware? I don't know and I'm not afraid to admit that it's the only state I never been to so far. Yet, I've heard there's a Democratic nominee for the Senate in Delaware, against that old bore Boggs, who's ignored by the national party. I guess I'll stick there while to help a poor, hopeless soul. 

Abdul the Damned
Kalwejt
YaBB God
Turkey
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2863 on: March 20, 2012, 09:06:19 pm »
Ignore

A woman who started this whole mess...

Lucy Dent was born sometime in 1438. The identity of her father is unclear and several people were rumoured, both by her contemporaries, as well as future historians, as possibilities, including:

A barber
A butcher
A tanner
The London's Headsman
An outlaw named Willie One Ear
The Lord High Sheriff of Nottingham
A murderer, later known as Jack the Headless
Lord Flasheart
Lord Edmund Blackadder
Baldrick, Lord Blackadder's hideous servant
The Bishop of Huntington
The Bishop's nephew
The Bishop's mentally challenged horseman
The Bishop's horse
A squad of Tower Yeomen
A gravedigger
A brewer
A merchant
Cthulu
And others...

Despite still ongoing parentage controversy, the maternity was clear all along. Lucy's mother, Jane Smith, was a prolific London prostitute, nicknamed affectionally as a "Golden Arse".

At thirteen, Lucy became a floor sweeping girl in the 16th Earl of Warwick's London residence kitchen, earning this position by losing her virginity with the Earl's cook. At 15, she was promoted to floor sweeping girl in the servant quarters, after sleeping with the Earl's butler and, the next year, she became a floor sweeping girl at the Earl's apartments, after pleasing Warwick himself. Soon, it has been established beyond any doubts, that no girl in the household is doing this better than her.

In 1457, a 15-year old Edward Plantagenet, heir to the Duke of York and a likely claimant to the English throne, visited Warwick's London household. Being a virgin, he was desperate to score something outside of home. An already very experienced, 19-year old Lucy understood that and quickly offered him her services. Nine months later, Edwards first illegitimate child, Thomas, was born. Due to fathering the royal blood offspring, Lucy's social position dramatically increased, as grateful and still hungry Edward arranged her marriage to one of his trusted knights, Sir William de Dent. This was a pure scheme in order to advance her into a nobility, since Sir William de Dent was an impotent. And as Edward became the King in 1461, he was able to took Lucy, now Lady Dent, to her court.

And since Lucy was was very persuasive, just as the King was a sentimental fool, he decided to elevate his very young firstborn son to the highest peerage possible. However, as his throne was yet to be sufficiently secured, there was no way to name a young lad Duke in England. So, Edward took an advantage of his status as Lord of Ireland and, in 1468, when Tommy turned ten, he created young lad the 1st Duke of Ossory, a peerage in Ireland, based on the present-day County Kilkenny. A poor, impotent Sir William was, in meanwhile, elevated to the newly-created Viscountcy of Kingsbridge, an English peerage, which passed into his formal son one year later, with the faithful knight's death.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 08:13:41 am by Kalwejt »Logged

Dallasfan65
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 5.68, S: -9.74

View Profile
« Reply #2864 on: March 21, 2012, 10:02:04 pm »
Ignore

Columbia Falls, Maine

Thad: Ten m-million dollars?!
Nathan: Superb. Any plans on running for re-election?
Thad: I most certainly intend to.. but what has that got to do with anything?
Nathan: Hell, with that cash you'll steamroll tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum.
Thad: Unthinkable. I would prefer to put this sum of money towards meaningful and benign ends.
Nathan: And you don't consider your re-election bid to be 'meaningful and benign?'
Thad: Look, my friend. I have been a colorful and well-known figure in this great state for decades. This election will be a referendum on my tenure as a public servant; I would not presume to be a good judge of my stewardship thus far.

Sorry I haven't posted much - haven't been on the past few days.

hawkeye59
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2865 on: March 22, 2012, 07:19:09 pm »
Ignore

Daniels speaks at a press conference
Daniels: I am announcing that due to my illness, I am resigning as Governor of Washington to focus on treatment. I feel that I cannot hold a governing job at this moment. I am also dropping out of this year's election.
(OOC: Can I have an Wargrave administration job, Kal? Something like UN or State? I am open to others though)

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.  So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.-Jack Layton 1950-2011
A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on-John F. Kennedy 1917-1963
Abdul the Damned
Kalwejt
YaBB God
Turkey
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2866 on: March 23, 2012, 08:20:12 am »
Ignore

An anonymous letter was delivered to Mr. Fred Kraeger:

Abandoning all useless courtesy, listen carefully, punk. The President is hardly a fan of you and I guess you already know that. But he's not a fan of Wellstone either and in a much larger degree. Stay calmly on course and you'll be the next Senator from Minnesota. But uncle Jeff is not around anymore so don't expect a preferential treatment once a part of the Democratic conference.

Abdul the Damned
Kalwejt
YaBB God
Turkey
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2867 on: March 23, 2012, 08:26:24 am »
Ignore

March 29, 1996

British Prime Minister Alan Beresford B'stard was assasinated in London today. The Provisional IRA quickly claimed responsibility for placing a bomb.

The execution of a war criminal, that bastard B'stard, was a success, their statement said.

The Right Honourable Alan Beresford B'stard, MP (1954-1996)

Ready For Hoover '28!
Mechaman
YaBB God
Jamaica

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #2868 on: March 23, 2012, 09:35:52 am »
Ignore

An anonymous letter was delivered to Mr. Fred Kraeger:

Abandoning all useless courtesy, listen carefully, punk. The President is hardly a fan of you and I guess you already know that. But he's not a fan of Wellstone either and in a much larger degree. Stay calmly on course and you'll be the next Senator from Minnesota. But uncle Jeff is not around anymore so don't expect a preferential treatment once a part of the Democratic conference.

Kraeger: Some snide jackass just sent me a letter.  Luckily, he appears to have no intentions other to get off on being a pedantic aggressive dickhead.  So I'll rest easy knowing this retard has gotten his rocks off on being antagonistic for no reason.
Manning: Well, what'd I tell you?  Stop being so paranoid.
Kraeger: No more preferential treatment, but also a pretty strong opinion that the President won't support Wellstone.
Manning: Who FInksing would?  The man is a menace.  And one thing Wargrave can't stand is a menace.  You're in luck man.
Kraeger: Any recommendations?
Manning: None really.  I mean it isn't like this anonymous fan left us flowers and/or told us to go f*** ourselves.
Kraeger: Yeah, sounding like a big boy really gets these guys off.  "Listen punk", who the FInks does he think he is?  Clint Eastwood?  I ought to write my own letter: "Listen Asshole Sphincter, you are a useless waste of space and I banged your mother better than your father ever could.  If you knew what was could for youse you would give me the winning lotto numbers this Saturday night".
Manning: It'd be pretty obvious it's you Fred.  Few people know that the lottery is fixed in this country.
Kraeger: Yeah sh*t whatever.  And I don't like being a hardass (holds up letter) unlike some people.  This guy needs a serious FInksing.

Dallasfan65
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 5.68, S: -9.74

View Profile
« Reply #2869 on: March 23, 2012, 11:18:30 pm »
Ignore

Washington, D.C.

Thad joins many others at the Rotunda to view the President lying in state. To pay his last respects, he delivers a eulogy:

He was a man from Mobile
Whose every goal was noble
Of President, he played the role
And had progress as his goal
Taking his office by the reigns
He pushed to make great gains
Striking down the recalcitrant
Without the least bit of hesitance
Quelling a military coup
Making it a day they would rue
Though caring little for Sue’s sake
He worked to rectify that mistake
Despite his mandate at the start
The burden was too great for his heart.

Abdul the Damned
Kalwejt
YaBB God
Turkey
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2870 on: March 24, 2012, 07:48:26 pm »
Ignore

Pursuant Section 8 of the Military Justice Regulatory Act of 1982, I hereby order the commander of the D.C. military district to convene a secret military tribunals to try all persons arrested during the recent coup attempt in an appropriate timely manner, as set by the Act.

Singed
LAWRENCE S. WARGRAVE
President of the United States

Washington, D.C.
March 27, 1996

Abdul the Damned
Kalwejt
YaBB God
Turkey
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2871 on: March 24, 2012, 07:53:36 pm »
Ignore

March 31, 1996
The White House

As the President was getting ready for his predecessor's funeral, he was reviewing, with help of his Chief of Staff, the most urgent paperwork.

Fred: Out of 234 tried by secret military tribunals, 32 were found not guilty. 81 were sentenced to death, while 121 received prison terms from life to 10 years.
Wargrave: (fixing his tie) Excellent. We'll send the word immediately, but we won't announce until considerable time after the funeral.
Fred: God bless the governmental secrecy.

R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
Germany

View Profile
« Reply #2872 on: March 24, 2012, 09:09:34 pm »
Ignore

Okay, I wanna try and make a real one.

Joseph David Penn

Born: June 16th 1960

Birthplace: Reno, Nevada

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Religion: Agnostic

Political Party: Republican

Current Political Office: New Mexico Senator (1994-present)

Previous Political Office Held: United States Representative from New Mexico (2nd Congressional District) 1988-1994

Alma Mater: University of Texas

Degree: Economics

Occupation prior to Political Office: Co-Founder of Pace, Penn and Pelley (Sports equipment maker, Penn, at 20 was the youngest CEO in America at the time)

Parents: David William Penn, born on January 7th 1928 in Sacramento, California, died on September 11th 1992 in Reno, Nevada, Jean Elizabeth Penn (nee Rush), born on November 6th 1933 in Austin, Texas.

Military Service: None

Family: Wife - Lauren Amanda Penn (nee Morrison) (born October 18th 1963 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin) (married since 1983), Son - William Alexander Penn (born April 13th 1990 in Albuquerque, New Mexico), Daughter - Alexis Jean Penn (born December 27th 1993 in Las Cruces, New Mexico)

Political Ideology: Libertarian Conservative

November 1st 1994

Breaking News: CNN Projects that Joseph Penn (R) will win Senate race in New Mexico
US Rep. Joseph Penn (R) - 55.7%
US Rep. Eric Lowell (D) - 42.6%
Activist Nicholas Thomas (I) - 1.7%

CNN News:

Joseph Penn, a Republican Representative from New Mexico, set two records tonight with his victory in the New Mexico Senate race. Not only will he be the first openly non-religious Senator to ever serve from New Mexico, but he will also be the youngest Senator to ever serve from New Mexico. Penn said tonight that he is "proud that the people of New Mexico placed their trust in him." and he added that he "won't let them down."
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 09:37:23 am by Future Renegade »Logged

Abdul the Damned
Kalwejt
YaBB God
Turkey
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2873 on: March 25, 2012, 05:09:00 am »
Ignore

OOC: Welcome

Not only will he be the first openly non-religious Senator in American history

But this is quite incorrect.

hawkeye59
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2874 on: March 25, 2012, 08:39:38 am »
Ignore

OOC: Welcome

Not only will he be the first openly non-religious Senator in American history

But this is quite incorrect.
OOC: Yeah, Kal's character, Mechaman's former character, my former character....

Pages: 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout