Thom Hartman: The Ultimate Felony Against Democracy
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 08:56:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Thom Hartman: The Ultimate Felony Against Democracy
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Thom Hartman: The Ultimate Felony Against Democracy  (Read 5037 times)
Andrew
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2004, 12:53:38 PM »

I don't believe that this election was stolen, because I think that the assumption has to be that it was legitimate--unless and until solid evidence to the contrary surfaces (as in 2000).

That said, I think that it is just as foolish to contend that there is no chance of a stolen election as it is to contend that this election must have been stolen.

Clearly, this election COULD have been stolen.  Just as clearly, nobody has proven that it WAS.

Do you realize how hard it is to prove a negative?
In general, it is not especially difficult to prove a negative.  It's not relevant anyway, as I have clearly stated that the burden of proof is on those who claim the election was stolen.

I have a problem with those who dismiss such claims without considering them, or who pretend that only a lunatic would entertain the possibility of a stolen election--even though we know of numerous voting irregularities.
danwxman

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2004, 02:17:11 PM »

Ugh....I have Sirius Satellite Radio which carries Thom Hartman. He's smart but his show is so freaking boring.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies