Wikileaks founder Julian Assange wanted for rape in Sweden
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:00:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Wikileaks founder Julian Assange wanted for rape in Sweden
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Wikileaks founder Julian Assange wanted for rape in Sweden  (Read 2086 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2010, 07:44:31 AM »

Update: rumours, which may be completely unfounded, have it that he, erm, ejaculated inside her despite having agreed to not to originally. I'm not sure if that's both cases or only one of them though.

Ha ha ha!  THat is Hilarious!  I mean, who hasn't done that? 

And anyway how can it be proven that this was intentional?  Can't he just say 'the best laid plans of mice and men'?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2010, 08:36:39 AM »

I realize why people are screaming conspiracy, but I must admit that I kind of doubt it. The women could be agent provocateurs I suppose, but it seems a bit far-fetched, doesn't it? The police certainly wouldn't be taking him in on nothing, I don't think.

It doesn't sound far-fetched.  You realize that the US government and its representatives have almost unlimited resourced in money and manpower?

And the timing doesn't really strike me as odd. He is famous and abroad, it's the perfect time to rape someone. Tongue

Its rather an absurd idea - he's rich and famous, so I'm sure women are throwing themselves at him.  (though I thought he was a gay).

It's clueless, bigoted old misogynists like you who make it so easy for men to get away with rape. It's not about getting sex and even if it was, not every woman is a whore.

If you take it on a case by case basis, instead of a blanket statement, Gustaf, it might not sound so bad.  He is newly famous and that means instant chick magnet........and I thought he was gay too.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2010, 09:44:55 AM »

BTW, BBer = FF.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2010, 10:30:30 AM »

Update: rumours, which may be completely unfounded, have it that he, erm, ejaculated inside her despite having agreed to not to originally. I'm not sure if that's both cases or only one of them though.

LOL, I'd hardly call that "rape".
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2010, 10:49:46 AM »

He was only leaking....
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2010, 03:18:22 AM »

LOL, I'd hardly call that "rape".

Yeah, next thing you know the Swedish feminists will be charging men with assault for promising their partner an orgasm but nutting too soon.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies