RISK Domination VII: Finished!! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:31:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  RISK Domination VII: Finished!! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: RISK Domination VII: Finished!!  (Read 30149 times)
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« on: September 02, 2010, 01:05:53 AM »

Not me. Every last man will be going to New Hampshire - live free or die!

fezzy's distribution is surprising given his reasonably coherent southern possessions. I had hoped that Marokai would concentrate somewhere else, but oh well...
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 10:40:09 AM »

All reinforcements to New Hampshire.

All out assault on Maine - a pincer movement, night assault would be preferable.

Free move any and all available battalions back to New Hampshire to glower across the Vermont border and send by dispatch a copy of this to the Vermont commanding officer.

Thanks Joe Smiley
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 08:41:48 AM »

Peace and prosperity to my fellow Generals!

All reinforcements to the great state of Minnesota please.

Launch a full frontal assault of all available battalions from my Concord garrison to the Commonwealth of Massachussets and if successful, onward to the Providence Plantations.

Assuming any level of success in these ventures, all available men should be shipped from the Plantations to the command post at Boston.

May Joe's dice have mercy on us all!
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 03:58:05 AM »

The Irish are conquering Massachusetts and Rhode Island?  Who would've thought?

Tongue

Clearly my plan to bring together the Irish diaspora is not approved of by the gods of the dice though Sad
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2010, 03:45:31 AM »

All reinforcements should be immediately billeted to Boston.

All available personnel from the Massachussets brigade should make a dawn raid on New York and proceed to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania at haste.

Set camp at Scranton (I've noticed we need to stock up on office supplies), whilst I consider what further orders may be prudent.
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2010, 04:29:07 AM »

This Pennsylvania air suits well - we shall rest here and await reports from our scouts on developments elsewhere.

Instruct the men to offer pleasing sacrifices to the God of the Dice - known to the infantrymen as "Joe" - for he hath served us well this day!
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2010, 03:45:33 AM »

May Joe, creator of our universe, have mercy on my soul - I know only to well what I now endeavour to do.

I submit my cards as below, for the recruitment of more men to my cause.

These men, and such other reinforcements as I may be worthy to gain, should all be stationed in Massachussets.

As to assault orders,
1. My Minnesota troops should proceed to directly to Mt Rushmore, South Dakota.

2. My Commonwealth of Massachussets brigade should make a northern assault via Vermont and New Hampshire to Maine.

3. The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania company should proceed to fire upon New Jersey. Having no wish to labour therein for long, they should be directed onward to Delaware post haste.

All survivors of the northern assault should be re-billeted from Maine to the great State of New Hampshire - where my campaign first began and from whence we shall renew our grand adventure.
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2010, 06:33:28 AM »

Basically Jas has a potentially huge advantage here if he got lucky with the cards he picked up from MB. And I feel suddenly I am in a very precarious position from all sides Tongue

I don't think I've got much by way of advantage at all - I'm the only player without a region
and have fewer troops than anyone other than fezzy.

I'd happily swap positions with yourself, Mikado or Gustaf.
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2010, 02:21:12 AM »

Basically Jas has a potentially huge advantage here if he got lucky with the cards he picked up from MB. And I feel suddenly I am in a very precarious position from all sides Tongue

I don't think I've got much by way of advantage at all - I'm the only player without a region
and have fewer troops than anyone other than fezzy.

I'd happily swap positions with yourself, Mikado or Gustaf.

Eh, I have a pretty bad suspicion that I'm going to be the next one to go. Being stuck right in the middle of everything is not a good place to be.

Well, I'm obviously not going anywhere anytime soon - fezzy has apparently given up on the South and is putting all his eggs in the Northeast. Whichever of us lives will likely be crippled.

Plus Mikado, either fearing Gustaf or sensing weakness, seems to have decided that that may be the direction to go in as well.

If Gustaf takes and holds the Plains states, then yeah you're in trouble, but then if that happens, it would probably require poor luck with the dice and cards for him not to win outright.

Anyway, if you can convinvce Joe to substitute our commands, I'm game Wink
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2010, 08:06:55 PM »

Memo to General fezzy - when plotting against a fellow General, it's best not to accidentally send him your proposals, rather than the intended co-conspirator!

All reinforcements to New Hampshire.
Attack Delaware - Maryland, do or die.
Free move the Marylanders to Pennsylvania.

Go raibh maith agat, a Seosamh! Smiley
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2010, 07:49:15 AM »

Well, that was for you, but alright...

In which case, I ought to revise the memo to advocate thorough proof-reading of such messages - it proposed I attack myself, presenting me with something of an existential bind.
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2010, 03:43:33 AM »

Well, that was for you, but alright...

In which case, I ought to revise the memo to advocate thorough proof-reading of such messages - it proposed I attack myself, presenting me with something of an existential bind.
As an Irishman you ought to be familiar with the concept of Civil War.

Tongue
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2010, 02:46:04 AM »

Trade in my New Jersey, Idaho and Florida cards please.
All reinforcements to New York.
Attack Pennsylvania to West Virginia.
Free move all available New Jerseyans to New York.

Thanks Joe Smiley
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2010, 09:56:55 AM »

Oh dear...
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2010, 04:03:28 AM »

Goodness gentlemen, it must require considerable determination to ignore the elephant in this particular room.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies