Comedy Goldmine & Robin (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:27:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Comedy Goldmine & Robin (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Comedy Goldmine & Robin  (Read 145040 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: September 10, 2010, 10:15:13 PM »

I'm sorry, but I just giggled for about 30 seconds over this one. I just could not help it:

If Levin endorses her that's good enough for me.

Wait, Mark Levin endorsed O'Donnell? If so, I'll certainly have to reconsider my support for her.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 10:29:56 AM »

I still wish I could debate over again with Milton Friedman the issue of selling off the national parks to private companies. I had that debate with him as a college freshman, and didn't do very well. I would do better now. Smiley
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 11:12:39 AM »

I still wish I could debate over again with Milton Friedman the issue of selling off the national parks to private companies. I had that debate with him as a college freshman, and didn't do very well. I would do better now. Smiley

You had a debate with Milton Friedman? I must be misunderstanding this...

Nope. Torie went to U. of Chicago back in the day.

His son and I used to get stoned together, and traveled together to a Libertarian convention in Philly.  We had a grand time.  I knew David, the son, knew more economics than I did at the time, when we discussed sharing car expenses. I said, let's just split the gas, and he said fine, I was just wondering about the issue of car depreciation, maintenance, and so forth. And I looked at him in a kind of wonderment. I thought to myself, you know, there is a lot I don't know. Smiley
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 09:54:27 PM »
« Edited: January 07, 2011, 09:57:24 PM by Torie »

Yates, I hope you get cancer and die.

Thank you, Sam.  I have reported this post and ask that you kindly refrain from contacting me or directing comments towards me again.

You think this is over, f****t?

Agreeing with Spade this early in the year is unsettling.......but oh well.  Tongue

Oh my! I would probably just have deleted the whole thread, and pretended it never happened,  if it were my decision. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies