Comedy Goldmine & Robin (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:48:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Comedy Goldmine & Robin (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Comedy Goldmine & Robin  (Read 145063 times)
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: September 07, 2010, 11:40:54 AM »

Click for context.

Strange.  I thought this was going to be a documentary on Crist's sexual preferences.

I personally don't consider biphobia to be funny.
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 03:09:36 PM »

I'll be away from tomorrow through to next Friday. Internet access will be limited. I may get on here, I may not.

Damn you, Al, for a moment I thought you're leaving the forum.
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 08:22:46 AM »

1960s Goldwater or grumpy 1980s Goldwater?

Both. Among other things, Barry was not a social conservative. Barry was not interested in religion.

The tea parties have little to do with religious social conservatism.
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 03:58:33 PM »

Context (probably) needed.

Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 09:16:59 PM »

The dollar will collapse, Ron Paul will run, and Ron Paul will win.

The dollar will collapse, Ron Paul will run

Fixed.

And Johnson and Paul are linked. Whoever runs (most likely Johnson) will be the libertarian candidate.

No, my post already "fixed" your previous erroneous assertion. Ron Paul is more likely to run and to win than Gary Johnson. Johnson will support Paul.

no anti-Zionist could win the GOP nomination

Sorry, but you people aren't running the show anymore. John Thune will crash and burn as Ron Paul is carried to victory upon the tea party tidal wave.
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 12:38:58 AM »

Last time I was in an IRC chat, one dude started trying to this private conversation with me "because he thought I was a really nice girl and wanted to get to know me haha" or something like that.

What's wrong with that?  I consider you to be a really nice girl, usually.

And I consider you to be a nice girl. Smiley
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2010, 11:44:58 AM »

In all fairness, that's what will probably happen.
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2010, 11:57:52 AM »

Well, there could be some kind of major scandal or something within the next 12 days.
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2010, 02:19:46 PM »

No, not really. 2010 is the final death of liberalism in all forms, and the second to last nail in the coffin for the Democratic Party. 2012 will be the last nail.

Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2010, 05:40:21 PM »

History will probably judge him badly for not being able to prevent the final victory of fascism

Context is probably needed.
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2010, 12:13:06 PM »

Maybe not. Tongue
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2010, 07:29:08 AM »

Expect more of this to come once the John Birch Party (d/b/a the Republican Party) takes power.

No. You have no idea what you are even talking about.

Yes I do. The Tea Party wing of the GOP is nothing more than a mix of the John Birch Society and Joseph McCarthy on steroids.
They're hateful, evil people.

I agree, the GOP still is too much like the Moderate Republican Senator Joseph McCarthy. Moderates are very dangerous.

However there is little connection today between the tea party and the John Birch Society.
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2010, 07:56:57 PM »

Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2010, 08:52:15 AM »

Dave should post more. Wink
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2010, 01:50:45 PM »

Are these Dave's first two appearances in a Comedy Goldmine?
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2010, 07:47:04 PM »

The news reporting on Fox is way more professional then CNN.
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2010, 10:03:15 AM »

Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2010, 11:18:00 AM »

On the bright side, at least these kids will learn from a young age that the government is their enemy.

Yes, and if we're lucky, in a few years they'll be on Joe Republic's ignore list and have a several ban petition threads in The Atlas board.

I can't wait!
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2010, 01:07:55 AM »

I think we can all agree that fewer whackjobs on the left would be a good thing, that's probably a bridge too far.  Education, or if that doesn't work, just laughing at them are the best tools to use.

You are more 'left-wing' than most of the posters on here who openly describe themselves as 'left-wing'.
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2010, 10:28:11 PM »

Afleitch finally explodes Wink :

Here is my view of DADT

I happen to agree with this repeal. First let me say this, I'm a strong Christian, but I'm also politically-independent. I have a very weird view on this. First off, I HATE homosexuality, it goes against everything the Lord my God teaches. However, I have to agree with Hillary Clinton when she said "You don't have to be straight to shoot straight". I come at it from a defense point of view. We have lost many strategic and key people in our military because of DADT. For example, we have had several soldiers who could translate Arabic, the predominate language of the muslim terrorists, be discharged because of their sexual orientation.  I think this move actually does strengthen our defenses.  If you want to talk about our morality slipping, it flew out the window ages ago.  Plus, I don't think my God wants me to discriminate against anyone.  I am called to love people.  I love the sinner, but hate the sin.  Homosexuality is no more severe of a sin than telling a little white lie.  The consequences may be more severe, but in God's eyes, a sin is a sin is a sin and it doesn't matter whether you miss heaven by a half inch or 100,000 miles. The fact is, you still missed it.  If we banned homosexuality in the military, then to be fair, we'd have to ban everyone who has told a lie, which just about encompasses everybody.  So, that's my view on the situation.

This is not meant to offend anyone, just gives my views.

You go against everything I believe in quite frankly; in how you treat your working life, your family and your relationships. You are a model to the forum in how not to live your life.

Haha, Thanks for sharing!!  I know I do things a heck of a lot differently than most people, and I could stand to learn a few things in a few areas.  I'm not disappointed in myself or anything like that.  In fact, right now, I have a lot of joy in my life.  Joy unspeakable.

Did you even read what I wrote? You think you can stand on a high ground and say you 'HATE' homosexuality (and as it is in uncompromisable part of my being, by extension you are making claims against me as a person) and then throw in a 'haha' to someone calling you out on your own shambolic, ego driven greedy existance.

You are not a model of humanity Bushie; you are a sorry excuse for a man forever in a state of arrested development permanently attached to the tete of anyone around you for support and succour while being captivated by the shiny pennies of scammers and people who want to f-ck up your entire existance. And when things go wrong you fix on your innane grin and raise out your platitudes to an empty sky. And then have the gall to think you have the slighest clue, have the slightest iota of what human relationships in everything from sex to business are all about. You fail at just about everyone you forge or you jeopardise it for a quick path to marriage and sex or for a quick buck.

I don't give a gold plated, cherry flavoured f-ck what you think about anything you open your gullible mouth about.
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2011, 01:56:24 PM »

btw image searching for "gay bear" is a biiiiig mistake if you forgot your Google Safe Search was off

That is not funny. It is homophobic nonsense.
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2011, 02:05:30 PM »

Gentlemen, this is a goldmine. We do not discuss here.

Who the f**k you are, The Roach?

I don't care. It wasn't funny. Only funny stuff should go in a Comedy Goldmine.
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2011, 11:27:26 AM »

opebo is actually one of the few non-joke posters on this forum.
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2011, 09:39:00 AM »

Al's take on the return of Rochambeau:

Your return to the forum is welcome in the way that the repeated return of the Black Death was to the inhabitants of fourteenth century Europe.

Why? Because of what you are. And what is that? Kent knows better than anyone:

"A knave, a rascal, an eater of broken meats, a base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited hundred-pound, filthy worsted-stocking knave, a lily-livered, action-taking, whoreson glass-gazing super-serviceable finical rogue, one trunk-inheriting slave, one that wouldst be a bawd in way of good service, and art nothing but the composition of knave, beggar, coward, pandar, and the son and heir of a mongrel bitch, one whom I will beat into clamorous whining, if thou deni'st the least syllable of thy addition."

Get out.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies