Comedy Goldmine & Robin (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:50:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Comedy Goldmine & Robin (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Comedy Goldmine & Robin  (Read 145036 times)
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« on: September 05, 2010, 11:29:23 PM »

Guys this is not good.  I was going along just fine today, or so I though, when my cat decided to scratch my ear and drew blood.  That reduced me to a big cry baby for about 10 minutes, not so much about the cat, but about everything that's been going on with me lately.  So, now, feelings of depression and worthlessness are trying to set in.  I can't let it set in, though, as that will cause me to give up and make things so much worse than what they already are.  I need the strength to keep perservering to find a good, stable job.  Please pray for me, now for my emotional health as well as my financial health.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 11:16:24 AM »

Click for context.

Strange.  I thought this was going to be a documentary on Crist's sexual preferences.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 09:56:15 AM »

This discussion has been pure entertainment, it would make anyone having a bad day laugh.  "She's the love of my life this week, but next week she is a immature whore."  Must be nice to be a grown man and not be able to handle your own business.  I got some beachfront property in Oklahoma I'll sell you Jeff, interested?

Wow, ending up here on your first post, must be a new record.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 11:07:23 AM »

Cut our lil boy a break, Joe.......he probably had a tough weekend.

The Blowboys lost, I forgot.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2010, 11:27:48 AM »

Maybe he needs to head on over to the "have you posted drunk?" thread?
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2010, 09:36:01 AM »

There is, actually, a reason. A lot of Republicans run on an outright anti-African-American platform, explicitly or note. It's not that the Dems care about the blacks - it is that the Republicans care about those who hate blacks. It's the good old southern strategy in action. Honestly, I am not even certain the Republican party would have been better off electorally if it tried to attract the minority voters: it would start loosing the nativists and racists. And, lets face it, these are a major chunk of the electorate.

Sadly, he is completely serious.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2010, 11:56:55 PM »

What a pathetic showing by the GOP in the Senate races.  Losing CO, WA, WV and NV in this favorable climate is an epic failure and I called it.  The Republicans couldn't beat friggin' Harry Reid?  The guy who couldn't find his notes in the debate and lost that debate to a novice??!?!

Republicans will never...NEVER...have an electoral climate as favorable as this and they let the Dems off the hook. 

If you are a Democrat, you should be celebrating not getting the epic beating and just getting a little love-tap from the toothless GOP.

And screw you Gallup Generic Ballot!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies