Opinion of Adolf Hitler (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:43:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Adolf Hitler (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What do you think of Hitler?
He was a good leader for Germany

He was a bad leader for Germany

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 66

Author Topic: Opinion of Adolf Hitler  (Read 23447 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« on: September 04, 2010, 03:10:54 PM »
« edited: September 04, 2010, 03:12:59 PM by Joe Republic »

Jesus f-cking Christ.  I don't know whether to be appalled first, or just point out all of the statements that aren't even factually accurate.  I'll go with the former for now.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 12:09:58 PM »

I think it's the HC that shows that stupid pawn shop show that so many tourists (usually rednecks) keep asking us locals where to find.  I know precisely where it is, but I usually send them on a goose chase, for gits and shiggles.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 04:40:11 PM »

I think it's the HC that shows that stupid pawn shop show that so many tourists (usually rednecks) keep asking us locals where to find.  I know precisely where it is, but I usually send them on a goose chase, for gits and shiggles.

OMG I love that show where is it!?!?!

Well it's kinda tricky to get to, so bear with me.  First, from the Boulevard take Sahara heading east, then take a right onto Boulder Highway.  Follow that until you get to Tropicana Avenue, and then head west until you pass the Boulevard, then keep going until Decatur.  Then head north on Decatur until you reach Sahara, then take a right.  Once you get there, ask me again.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 07:19:27 PM »

OMG I love that show where is it!?!?!

Well it's kinda tricky to get to, so bear with me.  First, from the Boulevard take Sahara heading east, then take a right onto Boulder Highway.  Follow that until you get to Tropicana Avenue, and then head west until you pass the Boulevard, then keep going until Decatur.  Then head north on Decatur until you reach Sahara, then take a right.  Once you get there, ask me again.

Ok.  Done.  Where is it?!?!?!

Ok good.  Now, once you get to the Boulevard on Sahara, take the elevator inside the Stratosphere Tower (admission is $15, mind) to the top floor.  Go around the outside edge of the observation deck counter-clockwise four times.  Then take the elevator back to your car and drive 430 miles north on I-15 until you get to somewhere in southern Utah.  At that point, call me and I'll fax you an inverted blueprint of the Pawn Stars store to help you find it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies