Opinion of Adolf Hitler (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:18:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Adolf Hitler (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What do you think of Hitler?
He was a good leader for Germany

He was a bad leader for Germany

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 66

Author Topic: Opinion of Adolf Hitler  (Read 23477 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« on: September 12, 2010, 11:09:47 AM »
« edited: September 12, 2010, 11:20:12 AM by Tits McGee »

If I answered this thread honestly by saying what I thought about this thread's 'objective' and the genocide-loving retard who started it, my infraction point thingee would skyrocket through the goddamn roof.

Hell, I would end up on mod review.

Then again, since I know that CJK is just a joke poster who makes threads like these to get a rise out of you people (hurr durr I'm so politically incorrect!), maybe not.

I mean really, I've given up taking posters like Coburnin2012, KeeptheChange, and CJK seriously.  I mean I believe that there are uber reactionary people out there who really do hold beliefs like that, but usually only trolls would continually make threads that are super unpopular like this or the "women shouldn't be able to vote" thread.  I bet that CJK is really five mid twenties professional American males with online jobs living in a flat in Bangor, Maine who are smoking weed and listening to George Carlin comedy records and macking on 16 year old mathletes.  They probably saw this website a few times in the past and decided "hey what the f***?  These guys spend countless hours talking about politics, let's go troll!"
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 07:09:25 PM »

That sock should burn in a fire and his master should grow up.

Don't you mean his "handlers"?  After all, if the American Government could murder 3,000 of it's own citizens, what would stop them from creating a fake sock account to commit acts of unspeakble anti-free speech Holocaust against a once free and noble forum?

THE TRUTH MUST GET OUT!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies