AG Kerry? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:01:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  AG Kerry? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AG Kerry?  (Read 5724 times)
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« on: November 07, 2004, 01:43:36 PM »

Its just plain stupid to think of Kerry as Bush’s AG.

However he would be a possibility in any future Dem Administration, it is his area of expertise and his positions with regards to the “war on drugs”, organised crime etc… are quite incisive. 

Well I guess it’ll be up to President Elect Warner in 20?? 
(question marks? because if McCain runs the Democrats should just give up and concentrate on the Senate and the House).
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2004, 06:19:22 PM »

Would Kerry offer Bush a position in his cabinet?  This is absurd.  Bush should not be obligated to appoint any Democrat.  To the victor belong the spoils.

Apparently Bush is keen to offer John Breaux a cabinet post, as in 2000 I’d expect Breaux to turn him down, even though he’s no longer a senator and Breaux gets on well with Bush by all accounts if Breaux didn’t take it in 2000 after the 2002 Senatorial campaign (which was basically the entire Bush Family and GOP vs. Mary Landrieu with John Breaux backing her up to hilt) I doubt we’ll be seeing Breaux in Bush’s cabinet this time around.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies