Opinion of Christine O'Donnell (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:55:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Christine O'Donnell (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: FF or HP?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 73

Author Topic: Opinion of Christine O'Donnell  (Read 11726 times)
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: September 17, 2010, 12:58:57 AM »

I really can't think of a positive.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 11:19:34 AM »

Ok, lets go over this again. Just because someone has different views that what you believe doesn't make them insane. Get it? If any congressman has possibly crazy views it would be Kucinich who believes UFOs have landed in the US, etc.

Right, so essentially the only people that are crazy are the ones on the left.  The only thing you ever do to defend these crazy people is say that someone else is more crazy.  That doesn't make her any less crazy.  She's an extremist loony with deranged views on the world and so is Kucinich.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 12:47:41 AM »

Here are some good quotes put together by some rando:
http://www.tnr.com/article/politics/77887/the-collected-aphorisms-christine-odonnell
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2010, 11:33:02 AM »

This comment from that very article really sums it up for me :

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Her biblical beliefs are not really inconsistent with an adherent Catholic, hell, we even got nearly the same lectures when I went to school. Some agreed and believed it and some went their separate ways. I don't know if you grew up in any sort of religious home Fezzy, I don't remember, tbh. Her views MAY seem a little dated to younger Catholics but to me it's not really a huge deal. I just don't see anything that sparks "insanity" really.

The fact that a ton of other people believe the insanity she publicly spews doesn't take away from its insanity any less than other craziness does either.  It really just makes it that much scarier that it's ok with so many people.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 11:26:21 AM »

In YOUR opinion of course. How many legitimate psychologists would call people with religious faith certifiably insane?

Because most of them are also Christian.  In the Soviet Union, scientists agreed with whatever they were told would be right by politicians.  Group-thinking about it doesn't make it correct.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2010, 11:30:56 AM »

With his heavenly cloud hands?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies