US House Redistricting: Ohio (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:09:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  US House Redistricting: Ohio (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: US House Redistricting: Ohio  (Read 136614 times)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« on: January 01, 2011, 06:01:50 PM »

The first thing I do now, is check where each Congressman lives. It turns out that Potts in PA-16 lives clear over in Eastern Chester County, even though most of his CD is in Lancaster County. What a bummer!  My PA CD map is going to look like a real mess - basically just a row of snakes in the central to eastern part of the state it looks like.

wrong thread cowboy...  Smiley
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 06:40:38 PM »

It is interesting that NW Ohio trended heavily to the Dems in 2008, which the rest of the state either trended to the GOP, or had no trend. Next door Indiana trended evenly more heavily to the Dems. It would be interesting to speculate why the partisan trend went one way on one side of the imaginary line taking in NW Ohio and Indiana, and parts of Illinois and so forth, and the other way on the other its other side.

I think there are a few Al posts on this subject, if not a few Sam Spade ones too.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 08:47:15 PM »

I really don't know why Boehner would want to play Russian Roulette by putting Jordan in his CD.  But who knows.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies