Write a letter to your younger self... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:45:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Write a letter to your younger self... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Write a letter to your younger self...  (Read 2900 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« on: September 23, 2010, 12:24:29 PM »

From 9/23/10
To 1/1/00

Dear me,

Happy new year from the year 2010!  Here's some information you need to keep with you to survive this decade with a shred of dignity:

(1) You need to start being honest right now.  Everything you want in your life is available to you in the coming years if you're willing to reach out and be you.

(2) The Dallas Cowboys won't win the SuperBowl this decade.  I'm still hopeful right now, but there's really no point in watching them until at least 2010.

(3) The relationships with Kate, Kayla, Kirstin all end in despair.  If you ever come across a K-name, please avoid it at all costs.

(4) Keep this letter around as I wish you a happy 21st Birthday, the winning lottery numbers are 5, 10, 17, 24, 43, and 31.

(5) Despite being a millionaire, on November 17th, 2008 at round 11:30 amish, be sure to be in Albuquerque to rear-end the silver Toyota Corolla in front of the Trader Joe's off of Louisana Blvd and the freeway.  The insurance premiums will go up slightly, but you'll like her a lot.

With love,

Paul
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies