Was 9/11 an inside job?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:16:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Was 9/11 an inside job?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
Poll
Question: Huh
Yes

No (sane)

Not sure

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 90

Author Topic: Was 9/11 an inside job?  (Read 17421 times)
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: October 07, 2010, 11:24:02 AM »

Ironic that Libertas of all people believes that governments aren't incompetent and that only the government could have been precise enough to fly planes into buildings. Although I've always been curious as to how the passports of the accused were somehow left intact.

That's my favorite.

Haven't flight schools said that it wouldn't actually be hard to steer the jets once airborne?
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #151 on: October 07, 2010, 11:28:15 AM »

Ironic that Libertas of all people believes that governments aren't incompetent and that only the government could have been precise enough to fly planes into buildings. Although I've always been curious as to how the passports of the accused were somehow left intact.
That's my favorite.
Haven't flight schools said that it wouldn't actually be hard to steer the jets once airborne?

Yeah, I think so.  It doesn't take much to actually fly the plane, it's just getting it off and on the ground that takes some work.  But obviously they didn't need that information.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #152 on: October 09, 2010, 11:56:01 PM »

Does anyone have an answer to the second part though?
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.58, S: 1.65

« Reply #153 on: October 10, 2010, 12:16:50 AM »

That's my favorite.

Yeah, I think so.  It doesn't take much to actually fly the plane, it's just getting it off and on the ground that takes some work.  But obviously they didn't need that information.

Yes, in fact a child could do it.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #154 on: October 10, 2010, 12:20:53 AM »

Sorry, which part are you referring to?
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #155 on: October 10, 2010, 12:25:58 AM »

That's my favorite.

I've always thought that the most difficult part is landing it.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #156 on: October 10, 2010, 10:23:00 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #157 on: October 11, 2010, 05:42:52 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I can't explain the science of it, but it is a common phenomena.  At Ground Zero, they found a bunch of people's work id's in the rubble while never finding any body parts or even bone fragments of the people it belonged to. I remember back with TWA Flight 800 they were pulling away debris from the ocean for weeks. In both space shuttle disasters seemingly perishable items were found among the debris.  To me it seems random like how people have survived falling from 30,000 feet in the air and a bunch of people die each year slipping in the shower.
Bunwahaha [still dunno why, but well, so be it]
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #158 on: October 20, 2010, 06:25:30 PM »

Have just read this thread, couldn't go beyond page 5. The interest of it is for historical debates actually, or at best in case some court would like to prosecute the Bush administration for it, but no matter who did it, it happened, and it already had consequences. In short, no matter whether it would appear that the Bush administration did it or not, the World Religious War has already begun.

That being said, I buy the classical version for the most part, there might be some discussion points here or there on which the US govt can be pointed out, I dunno, but for the most part I personally remain mainstream, and I must say I tend to think that I don't care much who did it.

Also, what's funny is that some people are sure of this being a conspiracy. It's not like having a doubt about the official version, which well seems to have a bit of weigh and credibility, it's being sure it's the truth. lol. In that sense the name they have, 'Truthers', automatically disqualify them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies