Would Sarah Palin Do THAT Badly If She Was Nominated In 2012? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:54:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Would Sarah Palin Do THAT Badly If She Was Nominated In 2012? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Would Sarah Palin Do THAT Badly If She Was Nominated In 2012?  (Read 6882 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: September 27, 2010, 10:05:29 PM »
« edited: September 27, 2010, 10:09:46 PM by The Demon's Façade »

I don't see her winning Iowa. Not with people like Thune, Pence, Barbour or Daniels in the race. Iowa is the state you have to work voter by voter. Advertisements and speeches won't do it. You have to do town halls, and you have actually do the old fashion retail politics. I see her coming in strong maybe leading at points but collapsing as voting time in IA approached. She hasn't addressed her substance issue and I think that most of the voters will come to the conclusion that she is not Presidential material. That will be made easier with the presence of someone like Pence or Thune in the race.  

Reagan lost the state, despite living there for several years and came back in NH. I don't see Palin winning NH, the demographics are just horrible for her in NH.

Who becomes the nominee will depend on who wins in IA and SC. If Thune wins both, then he is the nominee. If Thune wins IA, and Barbour or Palin in SC, then likely Romney will win if he won NH by winning FL and the big states down the road, as well as all the  NE and intermountain west.

As for Palin as the nominee, she would do well and thus hold IN, MO and NC but she wouldn't do much better anywhere else. She will be crushed in the Southwest and Midwestern states like WI, OH, and MI.

Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 06:57:51 PM »

MK Ultra and 70% of this board were probably the same 10% who thought Palin bombed at the RNC convention.

OH, NOW YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought she did well at the convention and thought she was a great picked, till I saw her bombing interviews and making bad speeches.

I have quotes on here from 2008 that you can dig up to prove it. Atleast I think I do. Grin
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies