Debates, proposals, complaints, (dis)agreement with moderator's decisions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:51:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  Survivor
  Debates, proposals, complaints, (dis)agreement with moderator's decisions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Debates, proposals, complaints, (dis)agreement with moderator's decisions  (Read 70234 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« on: February 21, 2010, 10:16:41 AM »

My next France-themed survivor will be a current regional presidents survivor.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 12:40:21 PM »

tb75 should be banned from creating survivors. It's crystal clear he can't manage one. He also should go back to preschool apparently.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 10:22:00 AM »

My next idea is a Brazilian presidential contenders survivor, including all elections post-1945 (excluding cancelled elections) and all candidates winning over 1% of the vote (or maybe all candidates winning over 1% of the vote and/or being a major party candidate; if only because I want to include Aureliano "ingrown toenail" Chaves)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 02:25:22 PM »

My next idea is a Brazilian presidential contenders survivor, including all elections post-1945 (excluding cancelled elections) and all candidates winning over 1% of the vote (or maybe all candidates winning over 1% of the vote and/or being a major party candidate; if only because I want to include Aureliano "ingrown toenail" Chaves)

Fabien; any recommendations for this? Is now a good time to start it up?
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2011, 10:35:19 AM »

3 is ideal to me. 1 is too broad, and would lead to a messy board filled with boring survivors about things which don't belong on the forum. 2, status-quo, would continue the existing contradictory and arbitrary line. 3 might be strict, but it fits with the lines of the forum. Perhaps alternatively, using a wider definition but still strict definition of politics would make option 3 appear less strict. This would include survivors about anything of relation to history, politics and arguably society - but nothing else (so, no sports, music or unrelated movies).
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2011, 07:03:00 PM »

Of course, I'll also take into account the fact that Jas, Xahar, Lewis, Al have expressed ideas or complaints. But, as I've said, except for Lewis, they aren't regular voters and so, I don't want to change rules only because of "outsiders".

I've already expressed my views, but just on the outsiders point: I usually only participate in Survivors where I feel I know enough to make reasonable votes.  If my voice will carry more weight by randomly voting in other survivors, do let me know.

^^^
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies