Debates, proposals, complaints, (dis)agreement with moderator's decisions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:46:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  Survivor
  Debates, proposals, complaints, (dis)agreement with moderator's decisions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Debates, proposals, complaints, (dis)agreement with moderator's decisions  (Read 70244 times)
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« on: June 06, 2011, 10:42:24 PM »

Considering doing a Military leaders throughout history survivor.  I'm not aware of a previous one but, I may be mistaken.  I have a number of people in mind for the list, I would just have to create a grouping system if it's a go.
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 08:38:20 PM »

Considering doing a Military leaders throughout history survivor.  I'm not aware of a previous one but, I may be mistaken.  I have a number of people in mind for the list, I would just have to create a grouping system if it's a go.

No problem (see another stickied topic for past survivors: I've done modern French marshals, Napoleon's marshals, Stalin's marshals; Kalwejt has made Polish marshals; but that's all).

It's a good idea (and I'll vote in it, of course ! Wink)

Well.. It's going to be Pre-20th century because there's so many leaders during the Great wars and so much information on them, it would be a daunting task to break them down into a select few.

I'm hovering around 50 military leaders at the moment, and just looking at it to see if I missed some people of consequence.  If you have any requests as to someone that must be included, let me know Smiley 
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 05:10:36 PM »

I would join.  Not quite sure how I'd vote though.

As would I.  I think it would certainly be interesting.
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 08:51:39 PM »

But I'll wait for my ideas on Presidents of the French Radical party, on Byzantine Emperors, on Pakistan's heads of state & government, on Romania's heads of state, on Soviet Republics (incl. autonomous ones Grin), etc.
We'll see.

I've got some ideas to try to keep the sub-board alive: after all, more boards mean a slower forum, so there is a new threat pending around Wink.

In the meantime, as I'm quite busy at work (to say the least), this low activity is a good thing in a way Tongue.

One day I'll bother to gather names for the extension of my Military Leaders survivor.  It's more the debating what names I want included that takes effort more than anything Tongue
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 07:11:32 PM »

The problem is that, with many old fans of this game more or less gone or without any motivation (I'm now among them Tongue), this sub-board is more or less dead.
There aren't enough players any longer.

Your ideas are interesting, but, well, even myself, I don't obther any longer.
I'm sorry.

But other forumers may have different views of course.

I'll try to participate more as long as you do Tongue
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 06:31:36 PM »

Could I get people to join in on a series of survivors containing Presidential cabinets?  Has this been done yet fab dear?
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2012, 08:53:57 AM »

Can't you read the list of survivors already done ?!? Grin

I could, but than I couldn't bother you for a response Smiley
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2012, 03:30:29 PM »

This is depressing.  A large portion to log in to this forum was once for survivors.  Come back Fab!  We need this board Sad
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies