Republicans block bill to keep jobs from going overseas. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:51:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Republicans block bill to keep jobs from going overseas. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republicans block bill to keep jobs from going overseas.  (Read 6490 times)
Frink
Lafayette53
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.39, S: -6.17

« on: September 28, 2010, 10:51:55 PM »

Those 45 Senators who voted to filibuster this should have their jobs offshored.

Anyone who thinks this bill is a good idea should be deported.

I thought you were a libertarian?
Frink
Lafayette53
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 11:04:54 PM »

Those 45 Senators who voted to filibuster this should have their jobs offshored.

Anyone who thinks this bill is a good idea should be deported.

I thought you were a libertarian?

I am.  Read the thread.

I have. You take a libertarian view at first but suddenly contradict it and say that anyone with a dissenting opinion to that of your own should be deported. Saying those people are stupid, dumb, ignorant, etc. wouldn't have been a contradiction.

Good to have you standing up for free speech as long as its only for people who aren't opposed to you ideologically.
Frink
Lafayette53
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 11:09:32 PM »
« Edited: September 28, 2010, 11:11:15 PM by Foster »

Joke [johk] –noun
something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.
something that is amusing or ridiculous, esp. because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce: Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.
a matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter: The loss was no joke.
something that does not present the expected challenge; something very easy: The test was a joke for the whole class.

Your post was none of those things. Much like if I advocated the deportation of all Libertarians none of you would find it very funny.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies