The Concession Speech We'd Like to Hear (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:25:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  The Concession Speech We'd Like to Hear (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Concession Speech We'd Like to Hear  (Read 32859 times)
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« on: November 10, 2004, 07:33:21 PM »

This is an excellent example of why the Democrats will continue to lose until they change their image.

Calling voters dumb doesn't win a lot of votes.  Neither does contempt.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2004, 12:52:04 PM »

This is an excellent example of why the Democrats will continue to lose until they change their image.

Calling voters dumb doesn't win a lot of votes.  Neither does contempt.

Yes, I personally am responsible for the Democratic Party image.

Does this mean StatesRights is personally responsible for the Republican Party image?  What was it he said today on the Congressional Board?  Ahh yes, "your party (Democrats) hates America and its freedom.  You're a bunch of latte sipping, limps who love Europe."

What was it that Jim Quinn (a prominent conservative talk show host in Pittsburgh) said the day of the election?  "If you don't vote for George W Bush you are a traitor to America.  And a morally bankrupt idiot."

What was it that President George W Bush said about where "the real work of America is done"?  Ah yes, in the middle of the country.  Implying that no work is done in cities along our coast lines.

But me ... one little random guy on a random political website ... I am a great affront.

I said its a good example.  Because you aren't the only one saying this.  Several of the Democrats on this board are.  Which means that a good portion of the party is thinking this way.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies