The Concession Speech We'd Like to Hear (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:46:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  The Concession Speech We'd Like to Hear (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Concession Speech We'd Like to Hear  (Read 32870 times)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« on: December 24, 2004, 04:22:34 AM »
« edited: December 24, 2004, 04:27:03 AM by Senator-Elect Supersoulty »

Funny, I have avoided reading this thread all of this time, but finally caved for lack of options.  "Sad", would be the word I would use.  "Untruthful" would be another, as no where has it been shown to me that the majority of Americans agreed with Kerry.

I find it pathetic that you make the charge that "hate" caused peopel to vote for Bush against Kerry, when every piece of evidence that I can concieve of shows the exact opposite, that indeed, the side of hate was the side that voted for Kerry.

The "short bus" analogy just shows the high level of contempt that liberals have for "ordinary" people and for humanity in general.

do you guys know how to be happy?  How about just not be abnoxous assholes... Can you do that?  Ever wonder why people don't like you?
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2004, 04:51:00 AM »

-Dick Cheney very famously told Americans that if they don’t vote for him they would be attacked.

How is saying that hateful?  Did he say that "Kerry wants terrorists to attack America?  No.  He said that America would be safer with President Bush.  Based on past comments, especially during the debate in Minnesota back in Feb. Kerry clearly does not take Homeland Security seriously.  After being prompted several times, he refused to say that he would consider himself a War-time President".  Even Edwards jumped in a slammed him.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

This remines me of the supposed "Anyone ever caught doing drugs should be locked away and the key thrown away.  Rush never said that one either, of course.

Its Jesse Helms for Christ's sake.  Besides, this isn't anymore of a threat than "How to Kill the President" or whatever that bullsh**t was.

Yeah, Joe Shmo from down the street said something the other day.  I didn't care.

Conservatives disowned Alan Keyes long ago.

Another one of those things that never happened.

I disagree.  Both Liberals and Islamic Terrorists hate America equally and mostly for the same reasons.

Since when is Ross Perot conservative?

And Joe Biden was the only Senator who spoke at his funeral because Lotts comments were taken so far out of context.  This demostrates the hatred of the left way more than the right.

I don't see this as relevant to the topic.  At anyrate, this is probably taken out of context.

I highly doubt this one.  He would loose millions of veiwers.

This is true of most of the modern feminist movement.  It really isn't about equal rights anymore.

Ha, this is true for most of them.

Well, since Clinton went to war several times without the prior consent of congress.

Another quote that has never been substanciated.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2004, 04:55:31 AM »

I invite everyone to take a visit to this site so that everyone can see how ugly and hatefilled it is.  Please, be my guest.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2004, 05:21:00 PM »

Soulty, all of the things I listed WERE said/done.  I saw the episode of Limbaugh's show where he pulled the Chelsea Clinton thing.  It has been well documented.  But hey, live in denial if you want.

Second point, you belittle my listing a quote from the spokesman of the Texas state Republican party.  You compare it to "Joe Schmo down the street".  I'm sorry but I think the statements made by a party spokesman from one of our larger states is more relevant than statements made by Margaret Cho.  These quotes were listed in response to John Ford complaining about not having conservative alternatives to Wildcard's quotes (which included Margaret Cho and Jennifer Anniston quotes).

Third point, if conservatives disowned Alan Keyes a long time ago why did you run him for the Senate in Illinois?

Merry Christmas

Whoever heard of the Republican Party spokesman from Texas?  Who ever heard f Howard Dean, Al Gore or Jennifer Aniston?  Big difference, wouldn't you say?

I certainly didn't run Keyes in Illinois, nor did anyone else from this forum or anybody else that I know and or have heard from for that matter.  Keyes acctually ran himself, it seems to me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies