AndrewCT/Duke for President Campaign HQ
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:07:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  AndrewCT/Duke for President Campaign HQ
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: AndrewCT/Duke for President Campaign HQ  (Read 10607 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 01, 2010, 10:54:11 PM »
« edited: October 03, 2010, 09:05:46 AM by Sen. AndrewCT »

Ladies and Gents,

Good Evening to you all. I would like to thank you all for reading this message. I have spent quite a bit of time in Atlasia, as you all know. This is my second time serving as an at-large Senator, I spent a term as a Northeast Senator, and wayyy too many terms as Governor. I have been here to watch Atlasia grow, shrink, go from its great points, to its worst points. I have watched many officials come and go. Some have thrived, others not so much.  Although my acitivity hasnt been the greatest the past short while, I was in the transition of new operations at work, and I am back to normal.

Regardless of that, this isnt why I come here to speak to you tonight. I would like to talk to you about the future of Atlasia. I believe we have come to a crossroads at the time, and we need new leadership. A new vision, and a new future.

With that, I would like to announce my candidacy for President.  I will be announcing my running mate come Sunday, and our platform on Monday.

So please, feel free to ask any questions or post any comments you may have. Again, the full ticket will be announced sometime Sunday morning, and we will be releasing our platform on Monday.

Thank you everyone, and Dave bless!
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 10:56:26 PM »

I am proud to announce my endorsement.
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2010, 11:01:52 PM »

Ditto
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2010, 11:03:40 PM »

Hell, just by being the Populares candidate you're basically assured 30% of the vote, give or take. I wonder who the running mate could be, though? (You thief. Tongue)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2010, 11:11:15 PM »

Endorsed!
Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey
hantheguitarman

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2010, 11:11:48 PM »

Endorsed! Cheesy
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2010, 11:20:52 PM »

Hell, just by being the Populares candidate you're basically assured 30% of the vote, give or take. I wonder who the running mate could be, though? (You thief. Tongue)

I might have chosen myself to be VP. You have Senator AndrewCT leading the ticket, and former Secretary of Awesome AndrewCT as VP.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2010, 01:18:36 AM »

I wholeheartedly endorse you! Smiley
SvenssonRS
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2010, 03:30:27 AM »

Endorsed, hard.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2010, 06:59:27 AM »

I suspected that.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2010, 08:28:49 AM »

Endorsed! Smiley
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2010, 09:42:05 AM »

No preference.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2010, 12:51:56 PM »

Endorsed.
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -1.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2010, 01:01:26 PM »

Don't forget to post in the Candidate's deceleration thread (if you have not already)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2010, 01:04:42 PM »

Word of explanation: I can easily support a several Populares for Senator, Governor, Lt. Governor, for regional legislatures etc. Andrew got my highest non-JCP preference for Senate last time, and I gladly voted for Svensson for Midwest Lt. Governor. If I stay in Northeast, people like Dallas or Han could count on my preferences as well.

But when it comes to the presidential, sorry Andrew, it's not personal, but I don't trust your new party enough to vote for their candidate for Presidency.
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2010, 01:05:45 PM »

Endorsed!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2010, 01:30:06 PM »

Word of explanation: I can easily support a several Populares for Senator, Governor, Lt. Governor, for regional legislatures etc. Andrew got my highest non-JCP preference for Senate last time, and I gladly voted for Svensson for Midwest Lt. Governor. If I stay in Northeast, people like Dallas or Han could count on my preferences as well.

But when it comes to the presidential, sorry Andrew, it's not personal, but I don't trust your new party enough to vote for their candidate for Presidency.
I can see were you are coming from. But I believe in voting for the candidate, not the party. And regardless of what party Andrew is in, I know he'd make an excellent President, so I'm voting for him.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2010, 05:33:51 PM »

The "person" is an opportunistic front-man who jumps from place to place depening on who will benefit him the most. (Runs for President on the DA ticket early last year, then after losing, tries to run against his own party with the RPP without consultng anyone about it, because the RPP, like the Populares, saw him as the perfect face. He then lost that, and after the DA crumbles he hightails it to the nearest party that will benefit him the most with it's strength, the Populares.) He's also the perfect veil to cover the Populares banner, something they've tried to get for months now.

And to be fair, I haven't really any clue what Andrew has done in all my time in Atlasia. But purely politically, yes, bravo to the Populares on the magnificent electoral choice! It is well crafted indeed!
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2010, 05:41:12 PM »

Marokai, I like Andrew and what he was doing in Northeast as Governor. I'm not ashamed of giving him highest non-JCP preference in August for Senate, but it's true, he's a sellout now. Bravo, Andrew, after all that happened, you're in a party founded originally by Kyle Mercado and directed by people like Libertas. Bravo.

As said, I can gladly vote for Andrew for Senate, but I'd rather drop dead than give him preference for President.
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2010, 05:42:07 PM »

Yeah right, Kal. No matter what party AndrewCT were in, if it came down to him vs. PS or Marokai or Generic JCPer, you weren't going to vote for him anyway. 2nd prefs don't mean sh**t in a two-way race.

Stop this charade you're carrying on just because you have an irrational hatred toward the Populares.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2010, 05:51:02 PM »

Yeah right, Kal. No matter what party AndrewCT were in, if it came down to him vs. PS or Marokai or Generic JCPer, you weren't going to vote for him anyway. 2nd prefs don't mean sh**t in a two-way race.

Stop this charade you're carrying on just because you have an irrational hatred toward the Populares.

Sure, how could I said a bad thing about a party that comes to prominence thanks to socks voters.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2010, 05:59:16 PM »

Thank you all for your endorsements! For thos who do not support me, that is fine with me. This is what the game is all about. And to clear something up real quick, I did not join the POP just to get elected to the senate, or for a presidential race. I joined because I had become close with some of the members, and I'm proud of my choice. Those who have been here for a while know that I don't vote for the party, I vote for the issue or person. I will continue to be the same person I have been this entire time.

Thank you all
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2010, 06:10:53 PM »

So Hamilton's dream ticket wasn't a rumor. Interesting.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2010, 06:12:45 PM »

Thank you, Andrew, for your efforts to carry Kyle Mercado's Lieutenants to power.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2010, 06:18:18 PM »

Didn't take long to print up the JCP talking points, I see. Oh let me guess, those fiscally irresponsible people decided to print them in advance, just in case? Tongue
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies