AndrewCT/Duke for President Campaign HQ
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:12:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  AndrewCT/Duke for President Campaign HQ
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: AndrewCT/Duke for President Campaign HQ  (Read 10608 times)
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2010, 06:22:31 PM »

Endorsed for what it's worth.

And people, no need to whine about socks.  As far as I know, there is not a single one in the current populare party.  Besides, this is Andrew's thread.
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2010, 06:30:31 PM »

Endorsed for what it's worth.

And people, no need to whine about socks.  As far as I know, there is not a single one in the current populare party.  Besides, this is Andrew's thread.

This constant barrage of vicious slander from Kalwejt and others has really gotten tiresome. The Populares is a party built upon principle, shared values, and respect. We do not approve of sock accounts. It is especially absurd for this charge to be coming from Kalwejt a.k.a. LarryT a.k.a. johnnyboy.

AndrewCT was like many others attracted by the sense of camaraderie within our party, not by desire for political power.
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2010, 06:31:38 PM »

So Hamilton's dream ticket wasn't a rumor. Interesting.

even though he hates Duke. lol
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2010, 07:11:55 PM »

I know guilty hates to be reminded about his guilt. But you'll never erase the fact Populares rose to power thanks to a sock voters. With a army of later banned socks, like Silent Spade, Geraldford76, Vane, Segwaystyle just to name a few, they turned once a diverse Northeast into their fieldom by causing people, who were interested more about an interesting game than a pathetic power seeking in an obscure internet simulation, to leave.

Btw, Lib, unlike your mentor Kyle Mercado, neither me nor any other JCP-er ever used socks in Atlasia. And none of us ever benefited from them, unlike hipocrites like you. And the fact that Andrew, who himself was a victim of this practice, is now your foot soldier, is sad.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2010, 07:18:30 PM »

I know guilty hates to be reminded about his guilt. But you'll never erase the fact Populares rose to power thanks to a sock voters. With a army of later banned socks, like Silent Spade, Geraldford76, Vane, Segwaystyle just to name a few, they turned once a diverse Northeast into their fieldom by causing people, who were interested more about an interesting game than a pathetic power seeking in an obscure internet simulation, to leave.

I don't have any "guilt" to be reminded of. Unlike you, I have never had a sock account. Nor has AndrewCT nor any other Populares officeholder. You owe all of us an apology for this hateful slander.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Sorry, but I doubt that is true considering your history. LarryT and johnnyboy are only the socks we know about. I'm sure there are plenty more where they came from.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2010, 07:21:57 PM »

I don't have any "guilt" to be reminded of. Unlike you, I have never had a sock account. Nor has AndrewCT nor any other Populares officeholder. You owe all of us an apology for this hateful slander.

Sorry, but I doubt that is true considering your history. LarryT and johnnyboy are only the socks we know about. I'm sure there are plenty more where they came from.

I know you have a problems with reading, Libertas. Too bad, as you should know a difference between "you had sock" and "you benefited from sockpupetting", a form of vote fraus you were fine as long as socks for you.

Only an imbecile or a hipocrite can deny that Populared benefited from Hamilton drones.

And, if you're so well informed, please name my "other socks", and then prove it.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2010, 07:57:21 PM »

I know you have a problems with reading, Libertas. Too bad, as you should know a difference between "you had sock" and "you benefited from sockpupetting", a form of vote fraus you were fine as long as socks for you.

Only an imbecile or a hipocrite can deny that Populared benefited from Hamilton drones.

And, if you're so well informed, please name my "other socks", and then prove it.

Kalwejt, you came in here with the intent of disrupting AndrewCT's announcement and personally attacking him and other members of the Populares with ferocious libel. You owe all of us an apology.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2010, 08:00:14 PM »

Kalwejt, you came in here with the intent of disrupting AndrewCT's announcement and personally attacking him and other members of the Populares with ferocious libel. You owe all of us an apology.

Libertas demanding an apology for "libel" is just like David Duke demanding an apology for being called a racist.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2010, 08:04:54 PM »

Libertas demanding an apology for "libel" is just like David Duke demanding an apology for being called a racist.

No, it's time for you to step up to the plate and apologize like a mature adult.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2010, 08:09:05 PM »

No, it's time for you to step up to the plate and apologize like a mature adult.

Libertas, have you ever apologized for your constant trolling, rudeness and lack of respect for anyone that disagrees with you? You're not an appropriate person to leacture the others on manners.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2010, 08:10:56 PM »

Smells like election season again, that's for sure.

Good luck Andrew.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2010, 08:25:46 PM »

Libertas, have you ever apologized for your constant trolling, rudeness and lack of respect for anyone that disagrees with you? You're not an appropriate person to leacture the others on manners.

I don't troll, am not rude, and show everyone respect. When I am wrong, I apologize. Your behavior has been the complete opposite.

Now stop trying to wreck Andrew's thread.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2010, 08:29:18 PM »

I don't troll, am not rude, and show everyone respect. When I am wrong, I apologize. Your behavior has been the complete opposite.

Now stop trying to wreck Andrew's thread.

Well, in your own famous lack of words:

Roll Eyes
feeblepizza
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.45, S: -0.26

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2010, 09:04:42 PM »

Enthusiastically endorsed!
SvenssonRS
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2010, 10:08:50 PM »

Hold up, Kal. "Hamilton's lieutenants"? Excuse me? Is that what you think of us, really? Of me? Dallas? Han?

Sorry, buddy, but the way you said that makes it look like you think of every last one of us that way. Bit generalized, don't you think? And really, writing off Andrew in the same category, and accusing him of "promoting" us just by deciding to run? Why haven't you viciously attacked every other candidate we've run, then? Oh, right. Because this time, we have a chance.

I'm not sure if you know this, but you're suppose to vote for people based on how much you agree with them - how compatible their views are with your own. As far as I know, you're not supposed to vote based on associating someone with a completely farcical generalization. But that's just me, I suppose.

Frankly, Kal, you're very lucky you're my friend about now.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2010, 10:12:29 PM »

Svensson, I'm being an realist. Andrew may talk about his independence, but he'll be depending on Libertas machine that would drive him to the Presidency and he'll be depending as President.

On a presidential level, there's no earthly chance I'd trust you all as a party.
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2010, 10:16:23 PM »

Svensson, I'm being an realist. Andrew may talk about his independence, but he'll be depending on Libertas machine that would drive him to the Presidency and he'll be depending as President.

... Which is why he preferenced Duke over Libertas.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2010, 10:18:17 PM »

On a presidential level, there's no earthly chance I'd trust you all as a party.

What "Libertas machine"? WTF are you talking about? Get over yourself. Your obsessive irrational hatred toward me has consumed you.
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2010, 10:22:55 PM »

Protip: Don't  up a friendship over a game.
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.58, S: 1.65

« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2010, 10:23:06 PM »

This all sounds like very SERIOUS BUSINESS.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2010, 10:29:58 PM »

As of me, I'm not taking anything related to Atlasia outside Atlasia.

What others are going to do, it's their choice.
SvenssonRS
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2010, 10:33:01 PM »

I was just saying. You are lucky you're my friend right now, otherwise I may not have been so restrained. I don't willingly screw up friendships that easily.

But either way, this is ridiculous.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2010, 10:34:52 PM »

I was just saying. You are lucky you're my friend right now, otherwise I may not have been so restrained. I don't willingly screw up friendships that easily.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. I'm staying with mine. You're one of the very few exceptions among Pops I can respect, but don't expect from me to be a nice to a party itself, that was using a ruthless tactic for month.
SvenssonRS
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2010, 10:38:02 PM »

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. I'm staying with mine. You're one of the very few exceptions among Pops I can respect, but don't expect from me to be a nice to a party itself, that was using a ruthless tactic for month.

A tactic we can't actually use now, correct? As far as I know, none of our current members have even touched upon sock accounts. You treat us all as though we're the same party that some troll formed. In fact, I distinctly recall you calling Han one of the "Hamilton worshipers" once, by the by.

And speaking of which, all this attention you're giving him will only encourage him to come back. I've fought trolls, and I know how they operate.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2010, 10:40:09 PM »

So tell me again why I'm not worthy of respect? Because of all the socks I made? Oh wait, I've never had a single sock account. But somehow in your mind I'm responsible for sock accounts made by other people.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies