Is Nazism left-wing? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:26:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Is Nazism left-wing? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ....
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 88

Author Topic: Is Nazism left-wing?  (Read 22036 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: October 07, 2010, 07:57:52 PM »

Yes. Fascism has left-wing roots and we all know it.

No, it doesn't.  You really should embrace your ace-in-the-hole, not deny it.  It looks to be useful again soon.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 09:36:08 PM »

It's funny that the only member we have who is a real, no-holds-barred, genuine article bonafide fascist is the one who's accusing others of fascism.

Do you mean me?  I'm a royalist.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 09:50:08 PM »

Of course the Nazis had a tiny chosen elite that they rewarded with great wealth and influence.  So did the Soviets.  So is the case in every centrally-planned economy, and the more centrally-planned, the more that is the case.

'A tiny chosen elite rewarded with great wealth and influence' - that is certainly the USA, wormyguy, as well as every other capitalist plutocracy.

Opebo is a fascist due to his support of nonsensical populism and made-up identity politics, worship of authority figures, and, most importantly, calling for his political opponents to be rounded up in camps and presumably killed.

What identity politics? What authority figures?  As for interning the teabags, I was only kidding, though I do think they are either class enemies or class traitors, and it is in the interests of the people to eliminate them.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2010, 07:49:12 PM »

Or, let's put it this way: could Hitler have been a leading Tory politician in the UK in the 1930s? I very much doubt that.

I don't doubt it at all.  After all, most Tories were highly sympathetic towards Mr. Hitler.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies