NJ-03: Adler had knowledge of his campaigns' recruitment of a spoiler candidate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NJ-03: Adler had knowledge of his campaigns' recruitment of a spoiler candidate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NJ-03: Adler had knowledge of his campaigns' recruitment of a spoiler candidate  (Read 2421 times)
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« on: October 09, 2010, 03:31:04 AM »

He was one of the dumber people to post here, and yet due to a miracle his candidate will probably win and he could find himself with a cozy job in DC. Isn't life wonderful? Smiley

Just for the record, this will hurt his candidate in this race. Unless you're talking about his other candidate who will win thanks to a miracle.

The article says he's working for Coons. Who will win. It's Adler who's screwed here -- he'd probably have won had he not done this stupid garbage. (Not that he's lost yet, of course.)

That was my point. I wasn't sure if bgwah knew he worked for Coons though.
Oh. On reading your comment I thought you were making a funny, and were talking of the tea partier.

The article says he's working for Coons. Who will win. It's Adler who's screwed here -- he'd probably have won had he not done this stupid garbage. (Not that he's lost yet, of course.)

Wouldn't it be ironic if O'Donnell makes an issue out of it, at least to assist in fundraising from Tea Party members?  My opponent hires dirty tricksters who put fake Tea Party candidates on the ballot to hurt Republicans.
Wouldn't that provoke awkward questions about how she herself got on the Republican primary ballot? Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies