Senate Special Election Tracker (as of Sunday, 10:25 PM EDT) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:45:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Senate Special Election Tracker (as of Sunday, 10:25 PM EDT) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senate Special Election Tracker (as of Sunday, 10:25 PM EDT)  (Read 4636 times)
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« on: October 10, 2010, 02:55:59 AM »

Well look at that Social Democratic status-quo landslide. Atlasia sure is overran with 'em.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 08:09:09 PM »

How much pressure were you under before you finally buckled, Duke?
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 08:17:27 PM »

No, the only thing I'm insinuating about you, Yankee, is that you're a juvenile and downright erratic and unpredictable party leader. Oversensitive and entirely untrustworthy. Someone who actually changes his mind about endorsing a candidate, in this case Barnes, because I hurt your precious feelings, doesn't exactly have the moral high-ground to play around with "how dareth thou"s.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 08:47:01 PM »

No, the only thing I'm insinuating about you, Yankee, is that you're a juvenile and downright erratic and unpredictable party leader. Oversensitive and entirely untrustworthy. Someone who actually changes his mind about endorsing a candidate, in this case Barnes, because I hurt your precious feelings, doesn't exactly have the moral high-ground to play around with "how dareth thou"s.

1) I never was supporting Barnes. That was 1) entirely strategic and hypothethical to get you to realize just how stupid you were being before.

So you're just a liar, then?

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I like(d) the RPP. I've publicly defended the RPP. I've called you the "reasonable right." I wouldn't have had any problem with any JCP/RPP tickets or a variant thereof. I don't hate your party or want to see it die.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Here's my problem: Even if you didn't want to endorse Barnes initially (your past statements suggest otherwise, but let's assume just for the sake of argument none of those happened) I know for a fact that that you wouldn't want Wormyguy in the senate above someone nice and respectable (and region friendly) as Barnes if you were thinking clear-headed. It is obvious that you took our little disagreements and decided to be as big of a jerk as possible with it and try to sink Barnes completely. You and I both know it.

Wormyguy is a joke. His platform is a joke. Him as a Senator would be a joke. Everyone knows this. Duke didn't even believe his campaign was serious. Tmth second-preferenced Barnes instead of your obvious recommendation that Wormy be supported above Barnes.

I'm disappointed that you've decided to be petty with this special election. Knowing you hold the kingmaker power in the middle between the JCP and the Populares, you decided to slight the JCP and show off your power and try to intimidate us into respecting you.

You've told me you want to work against the Populares as they were before, to make them better or force them into it. Supporting wormyguy in any way goes completely against your past statements. You're either completely dishonest, or you're trying to take your problems with me out on Barnes and the JCP just to make yourself feel good. It's shameful and unfair.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 10:10:06 PM »

Updated. Barnes is beginning to pull away.

And Marokai looks like an idiot (as usual)

Purple heart
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies