Senate Special Election Tracker (as of Sunday, 10:25 PM EDT) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:10:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Senate Special Election Tracker (as of Sunday, 10:25 PM EDT) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senate Special Election Tracker (as of Sunday, 10:25 PM EDT)  (Read 4653 times)
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: October 10, 2010, 12:59:20 PM »

I believe my vote should be on there, under the Roy Barnes 2010 category.

This race is a lot closer than I expected.

Sorry albaleman, we wish it coud be, but you need to be registered 7 days prior to an election.
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 01:10:11 PM »

I'll let Teddy respond to that.  Smiley
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 06:11:50 PM »

I was going to let Teddy respond, but since he hasn't yet...

Teddy's instructions do in fact say that you need to be registered by "the proper date".  Perhaps he could have been more specific that that means 7 days before the election, but in any case mention was made that youu need to be registered by a certain time.

Teddy's instructions also state that you can assume you are eligible if your name appears on the Census Bureau list.  Note that your name does not.  I am pretty diligent about making sure the list is complete for elections in progress.  The list will be updated by me on Friday morning, that will be the final list for the Presidential/regional Senator elections.  At that time, your name will be added to the list.

I am sorry if there was some confusion about your eligibility to vote, but really, you didn't register until after the voting had started, and the instructions you keep refering to did mention that you should be registered by a particular time, and that your name should be on the Census Bureau list.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies