Official office/thread of Pacific Justice
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:47:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Official office/thread of Pacific Justice
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Official office/thread of Pacific Justice  (Read 380 times)
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 17, 2010, 05:28:51 PM »

Hello, my name is Mr. Fuzzleton.  I am pleased to announce my appointment to the position of Pacific Justice. 

My thanks go out to the pacific legislature, especially Governor Oakvale, for presenting me the opportunity to preserve and protect our Constitution, as well as it's values.

As Pacific Justice, I want to ensure equal rights for all, no matter if they are white, black, Hispanic, Asian, Christian, Muslim, Jewish, atheist, straight, gay, bisexual, liberal, conservative, libertarian, populist, centrist, or anything in between.  We all have our differences, but we all have one thing in common. We are all people, we are all Atlasian, and by being so we all deserve not only respect from our governing body, but from each other as well.

I will uphold our freedoms and preserve opportunity, socially and fiscally within the legal boundaries of our regional constitution.

I will post all my work on this thread, and anyone is welcome to comment on it. 

Thank you, and Dave Bless!

Mr. Fuzzleton

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies