2016: A Party Divided
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:08:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2016: A Party Divided
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: How is this timeline?
Good

No Opinion

Bad

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 12

Author Topic: 2016: A Party Divided  (Read 10829 times)
Spamage
spamage
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2012, 12:12:18 PM »

October 2015

October 3rd, 2015- The Iranian elections are begun with little notice. They will continue until the end of the month.

October 5th, 2015- Potential polling for 2 senate races are released

Illinois

Michelle Obama- 53%

Mark Kirk-  44%

Washington

Jaime Herrera- 45%

Lisa Brown- 44%

October 9th, 2015- Hillary Clinton endorses Kristen Gillibrand, however her Bill states he still is deciding.

October 14th, 2015- At the most recent Democratic Debate it is seen as a disaster for Gillibrand. She stumbled of several issues while failing to dodge attacks from all of the other cantidates.Mean while Schweitzer and Mccaskill are seen to have done a moderate job while Warner shined.

October 20th, 2015- There are official Iranian Parties created. The Islamic Iranian Party, Freedom Party, and the Green Movement Party. The GMP is favored to win due to their help in taking down the old government. It frames the IIP as wanting Iran to go back where it was was. Women are viewed as very important in this election also because the leader of the GMP is a woman who has a chance to win the office of Prime Minister, Zahra Rahnavard, Mousavi's widow.

October 26th, 2015- Ahmadinejad is spotted is several locations. The governments effort to find him doubles.

October 30th, 2015- A rapid westernization of Iran is begun. Western companies open stores and restuarants for very cheap prices and get a very high return.The most sucessful company is Mcdonalds opening hundreds of locations within Iranian cities.

Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2012, 10:52:01 PM »

November 2015

November 2nd, 2015- The result of the Iranian elections begin pouring in. Out of 500 seats the Green Movement Party controls 267. The Freedom Party controls 143 and the Islamic Iranian Party controls 90. Mousavi's widow will likely be Prime Minister and she promises to serve only one 2 year term.

November 3rd, 2015- The results of the Washington Senatorial Election come as a shock to many. Using Romney's high approval rating while he campaigned with her and by calling herself an independent voice Herrera manages to beat Lisa Brown with 51.22% to 47.65%. Brown failed to get her name out enough and didn't campaign as much as Herrera. The Republicans now have 57 members while the Democrats have 43.

November 7th, 2015- Just hours after the new Prime Minister takes office it is reported Ahmedinejad is reportedly captured in an old apartment complex.

November 9th, 2015- Ahmadinejad is placed in prison. Romney gives a speech highlighting the new Iran's amazing efforts.

November 14th, 2015- Polls

Democratic National-
Warner 37%
Gillibrand 30%
Mccaskill 22%
Schweitzer 10%

Republican National-
Romney 86%
Paul 11%

Democratic Iowa-
Warner 25%
Mccaskill 24%
Schweitzer 20%
Gillibrand 13%

Republican Iowa-
Romney 77%
Paul 20%

Democratic South Carolina-
Warner 22%
Mccaskill 20%
Gillibrand 15%
Schweitzer 7%

Republican South Carolina-
Romney 86%
Paul 11%

November 21st, 2015- Ron Paul slips at a campaign event in Iowa with his son. Paul is expected to be okay, however, Rand says he is now unsure about a bid for President.

November 24th, 2015- Ahmedinejad's trial begins. He is expected to lose and many Russian and Chinese commentators highlight how the result has been pre-determined.

November 30th, 2015- "When Rand told me he was unsure if he should continue I just laughed. He needs to continue on with his message of liberty. Even if I do slip every once and a while." laughter.
Jerseyrules
United States

Political Matrix
E: 10.00, S: -4.26

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2012, 02:26:36 AM »

Me gusta
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2012, 12:31:49 AM »

December 2015

December 1st, 2015- Romney invites Iranian Prime Minister Rahnavard to the White House for a historica diplomatic meeting on the 12th. This will be several days after The New Iranian government is given a seat in the United Nations.

December 5th, 2015- Bill Clinton, in disagreement with his wife, endorses Mccaskill calling her "a true Democrat with experience to win victory in the upcoming election."

December 7th, 2015- Polling

Democratic National-
Warner 35%
Gillibrand 33%
Mccaskill 25%
Schweitzer 11%

Republican National-
Romney 90%
Paul 7%

Democratic Iowa-
Warner 26%
Mccaskill 26%
Schweitzer 21%
Gillibrand 11%

Republican Iowa-
Romney 70%
Paul 25%

Democratic South Carolina-
Warner 22%
Mccaskill 21%
Gillibrand 20%
Schweitzer 7%

Republican South Carolina-
Romney 88%
Paul 7%

December 9th, 2015- Iran reenters the UN with large scale applause. Russia and China were both reluctant and sluggish but eventually agreed.

December 12th, 2015- Romney and Rahnavard hold a joint press conference. They both remain optomistic at the future of new unity between the nations.

December 14th, 2015- Rahnavard opens the new Iranian Embassy in D.C. on her final day in the nation.

December 16th, 2015- The Democratic Debates continue to be viewed as stalemates between Warner, Gillibrand, and Mccaskill.

December 21st, 2015- "There has been amazing progress in Iran. In nearly one year how could and Islamic Extremist State ruled by tyrants become a Democracy with a Female Prime Minister?"- Bill O'reilly

December 25th, 2015- Christmas is celebrated however in Iowa many people are anxious for the Caucuses

December 29th, 2015- Iowa Polls

Warner 28%
Mccaskill 28%
Schweitzer 19%
Gillibrand 12%

December 31st, 2015-A new year is rung in at midnight. Americans reflect on the entire year as a whole and view it as a productive and positive experience.

Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2012, 11:50:17 PM »

Iowa, 2016-

8:00-"Welcome to the CNN Election Headquarters, I'm Wolf Blitzer and we will be covering both the Democratic and Republican races. Tonight is a crucial test for both Senator Mccaskill and Governer Warner as they each try to win this very crucial and important starting point for the nomination."

8:05- "We are now able to call the state of Iowa for Preisdent Romney. In the Democratic Races they are too close to call."

Iowa 15% Reporting

GOP
President Mitt Romney- 78%*
Senator Rand Paul- 22%

DEM
Governor Mark Warner- 38%
Senator Claire Mccaskill- 37%
Governor Brian Schweitzer- 15%
Senator Kristen Gillibrand- 10%

8:37- President Romney- "America, We will win this election! We will not allow the very people who destroyed our economy back in office!"

8:59- Senator Rand Paul- "We will continue on our fight to liberty! However, President Romney does deserve some congratulations!"

9:37- DEM- "We are now positive Gillibrand will get last and Schweitzer will get 3rd. This is a horrible result for Schweitzer as he focused only on Iowa."
79% Reporting
Claire Mccaskill-38%
Mark Warner- 38%
Brian Schweitzer-14%
Kristen Gillibrand- 10%
10:00- Concord New Hampshire GILLIBRAND-"Thanks to those in Iowa who believe in me! Now onto New Hampshire where the story will be a victory for us!"

10:12- SCHWEITZER "This is a serious blow to my campaign. I will be contemplating my future in this election over the next few days and following New Hampshire I will make an announcement."

11:31- "This race could still go either way. I believe I have shown that there will people who will say no to a conservative Democrat!"

11:45- "We have now started on our path to the convention! Let's show our nation that we must change our leadership in Washington."

12:39- "Yes we are now able to call thise election for Governor Wanrer a close race yet still a win. Due to not reaching 15% Schweitzer recieves no delegates."

DEM
98% Reporting
Mark Warner 39% (33 delegates)
Claire Mccaskill 37% (32 delegates)
Brian Schweitzer 14%
Kristen Gillibrand 10%

Mark Warner- 33 Delegates- GREEN
Claire Mccaskill 32 Delegates
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2012, 12:52:20 AM »

January 2016-

January 4th, 2015- A Democratic New Hampshire Poll is released
Kristen Gillibrand 47%
Mark Warner 31%
Mccaskill 17%
Schweitzer 3%

January 8th, 2015- 15 students and 4 teachers are killed in a High School Shooting. There is outrage as those responsible were adults who didn't have any children at the school. No reports on if the shooters were connected to any terrorist groups.

January 9th, 2015- Outrage continues over the school shooting with Romney calling it "a true evil" and Warner calling it "an complete sadness."

January 10th, 2015- New Hampshire Primary Final results
Kristen Gillibrand 48% (18 delegates)
Mark Warner 31% (12 delegates)
Claire Mccaskill 20% (5 delegates)
Biran Schweitzer 1%

GOP
Mitt Romney 93%
Rand Paul 7%

January 15th, 2015- "It is here today I am ending my journey for President of the United States, over the last year I have met many people who I will never forget. I won't be endorsing anyone until there is a nominee uniting our party against another 4 years of Republicans."

January 17th, 2015-
Nevada Polls:
Gillibrand 36%
Warner 27%
Mccaskill 18%

South Carolina Polls:
Warner 38%
Mccaskill 25%
Schweitzer 19%

January 19th, 2015- "I am ending this campaign today, I endorse Mitt Romney for President with my unconditional support." Many pundits believe Paul made a deal with Romney so he could be Secretary of Treasury replacing Donald Trump.

Janaury 21st, 2015- Nevada Caucuses. This is a boost for Mccaskill due to a suprising rise in support.
Gillibrand 41% (18 delegates)
Warner 34% (15 delegates)
Mccaskill 25% (11 delegates)

January 28th, 2015- South Carolina
Warner 43% (27 delegates)
Mccaskill 32% (20 delegates)
Gillibrand 25% (15 delegates

January 31st Map

Warner 87 delegates-GREEN
Mccaskill 68 delegates
Gillibrand 51 delegates-BLUE
Jerseyrules