DoFE Tracker
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 12:02:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  DoFE Tracker
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]
Author Topic: DoFE Tracker  (Read 24546 times)
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #200 on: October 25, 2010, 07:13:25 PM »

Before this turns into a feud (I sense one brewing)

I'm not totally pleased with the results, but a loss is a loss. Bellyaching about it isn't going to make me Senator, so we must move on. I don't want my egress from public life to be followed by controversy - just a nice peaceful riding off into the sunset.

There's no need to leave, Dallas. I think your presence is good for Atlasia.

I know losing can be disappointing, but just look at how quickly things changed since June in the NE. Or how quickly they changed a year ago when the Populares seized power. Yeah, you (barely) lost, but for all you know things will change again in four to eight months. There's no need to give up.

I totally agree with you. Hell, look at me. I got creamed by Bgwah in my first race for President, a year after that I got killed in my re-election for Governor, than less than a year later I became a Senator, and narrowly lost another Presidency race. Things bounce back before you know it.

And what about me, Dallas? Nearly exactly a year ago I did most idiotic thing, resigned from Assembly and threw myself in a vacuum. And in a time meantime I was Lt. Governor, AG and now I'm Vice President-elect.

Seriously, things are changing, friend Smiley

Well, I must thank everybody for the kind words in this thread, and via PM, but this isn't as much an issue with my defeat as it is with my activity as a whole.

My activity on the forum as a whole (and people on the what-if board can attest to this, especially Americana) has taken a hit in the past few months. Part of it is an increasing shortage of time, part of it is a shortage of passion. It's a bit of a disservice to the game if I were to linger around without contributing.

I'll keep an open mind on it, though.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #201 on: October 25, 2010, 07:34:20 PM »

Thats probably what Dallas thought on Thursday when hitting the boos sounded like a good idea, now looked what happened to him, possibly because of it. Tongue

Are you accusing an alcohol of something, sir? Angry

The bottle is a curse upon humanity, I say. Tongue
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #202 on: October 25, 2010, 07:46:22 PM »

Sorry Yankee, but since Duke and I lost, you gotta have your drunks in the Senate, and your stuck with both of us as your drunks. Bah!
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #203 on: October 25, 2010, 07:51:03 PM »
« Edited: October 25, 2010, 07:53:11 PM by Eraserhead »

In order to prevent futher complains...

We'll watch Eraserhead ass and make sure he'll be an active Senator.

Well, I'm quite busy with college, work and the actual elections, so I wish you luck in this tricky endeavor. Smiley

I'm definitely not a zombie though, guys. I even wrote down all of the rules from Zombieland so I know how to deal with them. For example:

This is sadly why I can't hang out with BRTD IRL.

By the way, you can't blame my apparent election on supposed JCP zombies. Blame it on people like Gramps who appreciated my fine works on other parts of the forum!

And even if I wasn't particularly active, shouldn't that be a plus with you libertarian/reactionary types Huh
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #204 on: October 25, 2010, 07:53:39 PM »

I think I am going to like this guy. Tongue Not as much as Dallas, but he certainly has a sense of humor. Smiley
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -1.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #205 on: October 25, 2010, 10:38:19 PM »

Note that as the SoFE tracker, this thread is property of the government and my department. (sorta). If the needless bickering continues I shall lock it.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies