DoFE Tracker
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 10:39:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  DoFE Tracker
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9
Author Topic: DoFE Tracker  (Read 24441 times)
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: October 24, 2010, 11:52:21 PM »

The expectation that Andrew would win was dependent on an assumption that was proven incorrect over the course of the election, so I suppose I cannot altogether blame you folks for your evident prognostication failure.

Anyway, the right will most certainly not gain seats in December. This is an example of spinning expectations, but the statement is also 100% true regardless.

You already have 3/5, so of course you won't.

Of course, but there was no reason for me to bring it up except to downplay expectations of the JCP. Too bad STV makes the midterm elections pretty static without a significant centrist party.

The JCP is definitely going to get 2 seat... and the RPP and Populares one each. I could see it be interesting to see which of the right-wing parties gets the 5th seat, though. And the JCP might try for a third again--why not? It worked once!
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #151 on: October 24, 2010, 11:53:47 PM »

The expectation that Andrew would win was dependent on an assumption that was proven incorrect over the course of the election, so I suppose I cannot altogether blame you folks for your evident prognostication failure.

Anyway, the right will most certainly not gain seats in December. This is an example of spinning expectations, but the statement is also 100% true regardless.

You already have 3/5, so of course you won't.

Of course, but there was no reason for me to bring it up except to downplay expectations of the JCP. Too bad STV makes the midterm elections pretty static without a significant centrist party.

The JCP is definitely going to get 2 seat... and the RPP and Populares one each. I could see it be interesting to see which of the right-wing parties gets the 5th seat, though. And the JCP might try for a third again--why not? It worked once!

There's no reason why the JCP wouldn't be favored for the fifth seat, though I suppose conceding that would be bad for you folks. Wink
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #152 on: October 25, 2010, 12:15:19 AM »

I might be interested in the MW senate seat if that's gonna happen.  I'm a midwest resident and JCP member and I'm tired of being a zombie.

Vielen Dank!
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #153 on: October 25, 2010, 11:37:47 AM »

I might be interested in the MW senate seat if that's gonna happen.  I'm a midwest resident and JCP member and I'm tired of being a zombie.

Vielen Dank!

As Governor it's my say, and if you want it you can have it! Grin
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #154 on: October 25, 2010, 11:58:37 AM »

Vielen Dank!

Oh, that's great. Seems like we've found the perfect guy to replace Kalwejt ! Smiley
Hans-im-Glück
Franken
Junior Chimp
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -5.94, S: -3.30

« Reply #155 on: October 25, 2010, 12:53:22 PM »

Vielen Dank!

This would be a great idea Smiley
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #156 on: October 25, 2010, 01:22:24 PM »

Vielen Dank!

This would be a great idea Smiley

نعم
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #157 on: October 25, 2010, 02:43:35 PM »

As JCP Northeast Chair, I'm glad to see that sanity reigns in the Northeast again, as we have wrestled control away from the Populares political machine that up until just days ago was thought to have a stranglehold on the region. I wish Senator-elect Eraserhead all the best.
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« Reply #158 on: October 25, 2010, 02:46:54 PM »

As JCP Northeast Chair, I'm glad to see that sanity reigns in the Northeast again, as we have wrestled control away from the Populares political machine that up until just days ago was thought to have a stranglehold on the region. I wish Senator-elect Eraserhead all the best.

Yeah, I was such an awful Senator.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #159 on: October 25, 2010, 02:48:33 PM »

Yes, you were, simply because of the party you were in. Despite being a zombie who rarely posts anymore in the Atlasia section of this forum, Eraserhead will be much better.

(sarcasm, obviously)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #160 on: October 25, 2010, 02:52:53 PM »

Guys, Dallas was actually, even if his party is horrible in 70%, one of the most valuable officeholders, despite all political differences between us. While I am obviously glad from a pickup, he really did not deserved such a words as a person and as a Senator.
SvenssonRS
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #161 on: October 25, 2010, 02:57:39 PM »

Keep in mind, it's Lief. He just can't stand anyone to the right of Joseph Stalin, let's be honest.

Gotta love the JCP and their benevolent, totally democratic ways! Roll Eyes
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #162 on: October 25, 2010, 02:59:22 PM »

Keep in mind, it's Lief. He just can't stand anyone to the right of Joseph Stalin, let's be honest.

Of course, everyone on the right of Tom Tancredo is a communist. Right, Libertas Jr.
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #163 on: October 25, 2010, 03:03:57 PM »

Before this turns into a feud (I sense one brewing)

I'm not totally pleased with the results, but a loss is a loss. Bellyaching about it isn't going to make me Senator, so we must move on. I don't want my egress from public life to be followed by controversy - just a nice peaceful riding off into the sunset.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #164 on: October 25, 2010, 03:05:53 PM »

Before this turns into a feud (I sense one brewing)

I'm not totally pleased with the results, but a loss is a loss. Bellyaching about it isn't going to make me Senator, so we must move on. I don't want my egress from public life to be followed by controversy - just a nice peaceful riding off into the sunset.

I hope you won't leave Atlasia.
SvenssonRS
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #165 on: October 25, 2010, 03:12:12 PM »

Of course, everyone on the right of Tom Tancredo is a communist. Right, Libertas Jr.

If you took my name seriously, you're dumber than I thought.

I really hope you know your place, Kaljew - you're a hypocrite. You accused us of having a "stranglehold" on the Northeast, whenever your beloved, totally democratic party literally controls every aspect of the Midwest and Pacific. Vepres only ever got in because his predecessor was dead inactive, and I only ever got in because you endorsed me, and only in return for my endorsing you. Repeatedly. Apparently, that was a binding, eternal pact that required me to ignore the fact that you frequently act like an obnoxious, childish buffoon, but I digress.

You and every last member of your party - save for Barnes - are hypocrites. Nothing but hypocrites. I hope you enjoy running North Korea.
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #166 on: October 25, 2010, 03:12:57 PM »

Guys, enough, this is ridiculous.
SvenssonRS
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #167 on: October 25, 2010, 03:15:07 PM »

Tell that to the sociopath who sparked this insane bloodwar.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #168 on: October 25, 2010, 03:16:55 PM »

I'd like to rescue Oakvale from under the bus. While others may be deserving of it too, Oakvale is one JCP member I know who is extremely pleasant and fun to work with, while also being respectful.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #169 on: October 25, 2010, 03:17:55 PM »

predecessor was dead inactive, and I only ever got in because you endorsed me, and only in return for my endorsing you. Repeatedly. Apparently, that was a binding, eternal pact that required me to ignore the fact that you frequently act like an obnoxious, childish buffoon, but I digress.

No Svensson. Either you are clueless, or you are a hypocrite yourself.

The reasons I supported you in MW were two: first, I appreciated who you used to be, a guy who can contribute and talk with people from other parties and with other ideologies in a friendly way, even if disagree with. Second, I saw you as a dedicated member, which turned out, by the way, to be a failure.

I wasn't affraid of your challenge, as the results showed, when you get your ass beaten.

You really don't see what ended our friendship? You, attacking me personally, waging a dirt campaign after I never attacked you nor insulted.

Sorry, but after all friendship I showed to you I again affirm I never deserved such a spit.

You acted like a dick and everyone see this.

Now, grow up and stop acting like a little baby.

And btw, when can I expect new trolling post on FC from a bitter loser who obviously takes what happened in Atlasia little too seriously?
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #170 on: October 25, 2010, 03:18:03 PM »

If you took my name seriously, you're dumber than I thought.

I really hope you know your place, Kaljew - you're a hypocrite. You accused us of having a "stranglehold" on the Northeast, whenever your beloved, totally democratic party literally controls every aspect of the Midwest and Pacific. Vepres only ever got in because his predecessor was dead inactive, and I only ever got in because you endorsed me, and only in return for my endorsing you. Repeatedly. Apparently, that was a binding, eternal pact that required me to ignore the fact that you frequently act like an obnoxious, childish buffoon, but I digress.

You and every last member of your party - save for Barnes - are hypocrites. Nothing but hypocrites. I hope you enjoy running North Korea.

There's a difference. I criticized the Northeast lately because that region couldn't be trusted to run a bake sale at the moment. It's completely and utterly failed at managing itself, and since the beginning of the year, really good people have just been forced to leave the region in favor of paper candidates for the Assembly and Governors that don't know their asses from their elbows.

The Pacific elects new people as our leaders, and talent from our region isn't forced out. Anyone is free to participate in our legislature (we don't try to hold fake activity with sham elections like the Northeast, we just run things) and in general, our region is actually pretty good at moving at a steady pace.

I criticize the Northeast because that partisan stranglehold turned into a way to keep good people down and your region ended up in a paralyzed state. We, however, do not have these problems.
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #171 on: October 25, 2010, 03:19:49 PM »

Well, I don't want to get caught in the crossfire of the conflict, but I would ask both of you as my friends to not perpetuate this, regardless of whom did what. You guys aren't friends anymore, and aren't even in the same region. It's just pissing in the wind.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #172 on: October 25, 2010, 03:21:43 PM »

Well, I don't want to get caught in the crossfire of the conflict, but I would ask both of you as my friends to not perpetuate this, regardless of whom did what. You guys aren't friends anymore, and aren't even in the same region. It's just pissing in the wind.

Dont blame me, I was not the one who spitted at a friend's face and then started to pretend a victim.
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #173 on: October 25, 2010, 03:30:16 PM »

Dont blame me, I was not the one who spitted at a friend's face and then started to pretend a victim.

I wasn't blaming anybody.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #174 on: October 25, 2010, 03:33:30 PM »

A) Jesus Christ guys, chill out. It's only a game.

B) Thanks to  tmthforu for his kind words about me earlier in the thread. I can repay the compliment word for word. Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies