Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 30, 2014, 06:13:07 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Government
| | |-+  Regional Governments (Moderator: Gustaf)
| | | |-+  Office of IDS Emperor PiT
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 Print
Author Topic: Office of IDS Emperor PiT  (Read 16458 times)
Deldem
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -7.74

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2010, 01:18:36 am »
Ignore

As I stated in the legislative thread, I am not seeking reelection. Real life is simply far too busy at this point for me to put in enough time to do the job justice. It's been great representing the people of the IDS, but it's time for new blood to enter in.

JCP-Texas for Atlasia.
IDS Attorney General PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2010, 01:37:21 am »
Ignore

Alright, the amendment is up. I took the liberty of also changing "Secretary of Forum Affairs" to "Registrar General", as well as "Southeastern" to "Southern". That clause needs a bit of modernizing.

IDS Attorney General PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2010, 11:01:56 pm »
Ignore

I hereby appoint Texasgurl to fill the vacant office of IDS Attorney General.

Be it resolved, X Emperor PiT

Lt. Governor Dr. Cynic
Dr. Cynic
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2010, 09:55:52 am »
Ignore

All heads of regional govt's, please check my office (The Internal Affairs office) for important business...

IDS Attorney General PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2010, 01:31:24 am »
Ignore

The voting booth for the December 2010 regional election is now open. I decided to add a little "(i)" to the name of each incumbent, as I do not believe that there is anything prohibiting me from doing so. Since all three offices are uncontested this time, I doubt it will make a difference, though feel free to complain if you dislike it.

IDS Attorney General PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2010, 03:07:25 am »
Ignore

The vote on the amendments suggested by Lord of Darkness KS21 is now open.

IDS Attorney General PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2010, 01:34:56 am »
Ignore

This is your Emperor wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. As a Christmas present, I have decided to dispense my campaign warchest, some $30,000,000 in all, to the volunteers who put their blood & sweat into improving their communities.

Be it resolved, Emperor PiT

Yelnoc
YaBB God
United States
View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2010, 02:09:36 pm »
Ignore

Merry Christmas to you, too!

Goodbye
-
KS21
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -1.10, S: -3.39

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2010, 04:25:59 pm »
Ignore

Merry Christmas to you, too!
IDS Attorney General PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2011, 09:31:24 pm »
Ignore

I finally decided to tackle the herculean task of updating the Wiki & updated the Southeast Region, Southeast Governor, & Southeast Lt. Governor pages. I erred against changing the names of any of the pages so as to avoid confusion. As a note to myself (or anyone else who is able to take part in the project), the following pages must be created next time since my edits have created references to those items:

KS21
Yelnoc
Whats in a name?: Amendment
Official Name Amendment

Yelnoc
YaBB God
United States
View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2011, 09:36:45 pm »
Ignore

I finally decided to tackle the herculean task of updating the Wiki & updated the Southeast Region, Southeast Governor, & Southeast Lt. Governor pages. I erred against changing the names of any of the pages so as to avoid confusion. As a note to myself (or anyone else who is able to take part in the project), the following pages must be created next time since my edits have created references to those items:

KS21
Yelnoc
Whats in a name?: Amendment
Official Name Amendment
Awesome!

Goodbye
IDS Attorney General PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2011, 09:23:52 pm »
Ignore

I hereby appoint Gporter to fill the vacant seat in the Imperial Legislature.

Be it resolved, X Emperor PiT

Yelnoc
YaBB God
United States
View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2011, 09:59:32 pm »
Ignore

A quorum!  A quorum!

Goodbye
IDS Attorney General PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2011, 09:22:22 pm »
Ignore

I humbly request that a member of the Legislature introduce this bill based off of a bill recently proposed by the distinguished Senator & former President Lief:

Freedom to Consume Alcohol in Public Bill

1) Possession of open containers of alcohol, the consumption of alcohol, and public intoxication by persons eighteen years of age or older in public open space and when riding on public transportation shall no longer be prohibited. All laws prohibiting the above are hereby repealed.

2) This act shall not be construed to allow possession of open containers of alcohol, the consumption of alcohol, or public intoxication in public buildings or in private vehicles.

IDS Attorney General PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2011, 09:11:09 pm »
Ignore

As it turns out, all five regions prematurely opened a voting booth on an amendment proposed by the Senate. As I was the first of my peers to open a voting booth, & was motivated in doing so against my better judgment by a desire to be of service to the Senate, so to speak, I would like to officially say: my bad. That is all.

tb78
tb75
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2011, 04:42:51 pm »
Ignore

I humbly request that a member of the Legislature introduce this bill based off of a bill recently proposed by the distinguished Senator & former President Lief:

1) Possession of open containers of alcohol, the consumption of alcohol, and public intoxication by persons eighteen years of age or older in public open space and when riding on public transportation shall no longer be prohibited. All laws prohibiting the above are hereby repealed.

2) This act shall not be construed to allow possession of open containers of alcohol, the consumption of alcohol, or public intoxication in public buildings or in private vehicles.

I will do it Mr. Emperor
Yelnoc
YaBB God
United States
View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2011, 06:54:25 pm »
Ignore

I will do it Mr. Emperor
I did that earlier and it failed.

Goodbye
IDS Attorney General PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2011, 06:57:42 pm »
Ignore

I will do it Mr. Emperor
I did that earlier and it failed.

It never went to a vote earlier, & just as well since we had other pressing business. Now I think we have the time to discuss amending it into a form that would be more acceptable to everyone.

IDS Attorney General PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2011, 04:45:57 am »
Ignore

As I said I'd aim to do, I wiki'd the first regional law in a long time. My hope is to get at least one a day & hopefully more until we're all caught up. It will take a while, of course, but it's important that it get done.

Yelnoc
YaBB God
United States
View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2011, 05:27:17 pm »
Ignore

As I said I'd aim to do, I wiki'd the first regional law in a long time. My hope is to get at least one a day & hopefully more until we're all caught up. It will take a while, of course, but it's important that it get done.
*High-five*

That's what I'm talking about!

Goodbye
IDS Attorney General PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2011, 01:53:30 am »
Ignore

In updating the Wiki, it came to my attention that an initiative to reduce the signature requirements for initiatives passed by a margin of 4-3 in November 2007, as can be seen here.

However, the number of signatures required to put an initiative on the ballot is fixed in the Constitution. This initiative did not receive enough votes in the affirmative to pass as a Constitutional amendment.

Therefore, I am hereby declaring the Lower Signature Requirements for Initiatives to Appear on the Ballot Initiative to be a failed Constitutional amendment.

Be it resolved, Emperor PiT
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 01:59:05 am by Emperor PiT »Logged

IDS Attorney General PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2011, 06:40:10 pm »
Ignore

To commemorate the first anniversary of the passage of the amendment creating the Imperial Legislature, I have created the Wiki page for the Legislature, complete with a Senate History-style list of members.

Additionally, I've updated the regional template to include the Legislature, updated the Office Holders to include the up-to-date officeholders of the region, making our part of that page the only one that is currently up-to-date. I've also created articles for Yelnoc, MilesC56, KS21, & Taft4Prez.

tb78
tb75
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2011, 07:21:59 pm »
Ignore

To commemorate the first anniversary of the passage of the amendment creating the Imperial Legislature, I have created the Wiki page for the Legislature, complete with a Senate History-style list of members.

Additionally, I've updated the regional template to include the Legislature, updated the Office Holders to include the up-to-date officeholders of the region, making our part of that page the only one that is currently up-to-date. I've also created articles for Yelnoc, MilesC56, KS21, & Taft4Prez.

Thank you Mr. Emperor
Yelnoc
YaBB God
United States
View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2011, 08:11:16 pm »
Ignore

Mucho Gracias!  Vive el Emperor!

Goodbye
IDS Attorney General PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2011, 06:46:31 am »
Ignore

I was going to wait longer since I expect more will come up, but since the Leigslature is not doing much now I would like someone to propose this bill:

End To Superseded And Unenforceable Laws Gumming Up The Books Act

1. The following laws are hereby repealed:
  • Southeast Forum Elite Conspiracy Initiative
  • Southeast Treasurer Position Creation Initiative
  • Ballot Editing Initiative
  • Speling Corectshun Act OR, Making Sure Nobody Makes any Jokes About Us Act
  • Initiative to Restore the Intent of the Founders
  • Amendment to the Abortion Initiative
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 02:00:28 pm by Emperor PiT »Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: