MoveOn.org activist viciously attacks Rand Paul supporter's foot with her head
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:53:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  MoveOn.org activist viciously attacks Rand Paul supporter's foot with her head
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: MoveOn.org activist viciously attacks Rand Paul supporter's foot with her head  (Read 4125 times)
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2010, 09:22:55 AM »

Modu has always been highly skilled at defending the indefensible.

This is literally stomach-turning. I wish people didn't think that being a conservative (or liberal) meant that beyond defending conservative (etc.) views and elected officials, you now have to defend every disgusting act that a random person affiliated with your group does. He's a grown man who stuck his foot on the head of a prone young woman on the ground. Rand Paul's going to win anyway, so it's not like calling him out for his thuggery is going to hurt your cause. It makes me question what we have in common as a people if there are people who think, well, he's on my side, I'm going to rationalize his stomping on a woman's head. Jesus H. Christ.

Calling out Rand Paul, or the lunatic who did the deed?

The lunatic. Rand Paul's first apology was half-assed but as long he makes a clear statement in response to things like this, he's not responsible.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2010, 09:26:10 AM »

Modu has always been highly skilled at defending the indefensible.

This is literally stomach-turning. I wish people didn't think that being a conservative (or liberal) meant that beyond defending conservative (etc.) views and elected officials, you now have to defend every disgusting act that a random person affiliated with your group does. He's a grown man who stuck his foot on the head of a prone young woman on the ground. Rand Paul's going to win anyway, so it's not like calling him out for his thuggery is going to hurt your cause. It makes me question what we have in common as a people if there are people who think, well, he's on my side, I'm going to rationalize his stomping on a woman's head. Jesus H. Christ.

Calling out Rand Paul, or the lunatic who did the deed?

The lunatic. Rand Paul's first apology was half-assed but as long he makes a clear statement in response to things like this, he's not responsible.

Gotcha..........agreed.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies