The Irony Oremine
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:51:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Irony Oremine
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 ... 46
Author Topic: The Irony Oremine  (Read 124980 times)
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #425 on: April 03, 2017, 03:17:49 PM »

hypocritical and deplorable human scum
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #426 on: April 04, 2017, 06:13:54 PM »

It disturbs me that someone could be so cruel and bigoted.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #427 on: April 10, 2017, 07:41:42 AM »

Or I am tired of arguing with someone who doesn't want to listen, only push their agenda.  It could be that.  But think what you want, it seems to be the only way to please you people.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #428 on: April 19, 2017, 01:23:12 AM »

Wonderful news! I hope these are real liberal churches that  also actually preach the message of Jesus Christ and not some watered down spiritualist crap.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #429 on: April 19, 2017, 01:41:46 AM »

Wonderful news! I hope these are real liberal churches that  also actually preach the message of Jesus Christ and not some watered down spiritualist crap.
Two judgmental Christians who believe other denominations aren't "real Christians." Lovely!
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #430 on: April 23, 2017, 05:58:03 PM »

Me thinks it's time to lock, Hash. Please.

Yeah, I'm ignoring the trolls now. Sorry.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #431 on: April 23, 2017, 06:07:22 PM »

I was just about to post this. Tongue
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #432 on: May 02, 2017, 03:16:02 PM »

Everyone on here needs to take things a lot less seriously.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #433 on: May 02, 2017, 03:19:13 PM »

How does this contradict me disagreeing with a power-crazy mod who is overreacting to a ton of sh[inks]? I'd say that I've been very consistent!
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #434 on: May 02, 2017, 03:20:08 PM »

How does this contradict me disagreeing with a power-crazy mod who is overreacting to a ton of sh[inks]? I'd say that I've been very consistent!

Well, you've been very committed to escalating the drama beyond that.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #435 on: May 02, 2017, 03:29:22 PM »
« Edited: May 02, 2017, 03:45:21 PM by Türkisblau »

Literally all we've done is pointed out exactly what you've done and what it means, and that's the responsibility of any member of this forum. If you don't want drama to surround your actions, don't do stupid sh[inks] in the first place.

Were you not the one who escalated the entire situation with Averroes, taking a post by him that wasn't even directed at you, and decided the best course of action was to leak his reports? That's escalation; commenting on what you've done after the fact is not.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #436 on: May 02, 2017, 03:30:29 PM »

Literally all we've done is pointed out exactly what you've done and what it means, and that's the responsibility of members of any member of this forum. If you don't don't want drama to surround your actions, don't do stupid sh[inks] in the first place.

Were you not the one who escalated the entire situation with Averroes, by taking a post by him that wasn't even directed at you and decided the best course of action was to leak his reports? That's escalation; commenting on what you've done after the fact is not.

You know, there's a way to comment without increasing vitriol.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #437 on: May 02, 2017, 03:38:15 PM »
« Edited: May 02, 2017, 03:43:21 PM by Türkisblau »

Literally all we've done is pointed out exactly what you've done and what it means, and that's the responsibility of members of any member of this forum. If you don't don't want drama to surround your actions, don't do stupid sh[inks] in the first place.

Were you not the one who escalated the entire situation with Averroes, by taking a post by him that wasn't even directed at you and decided the best course of action was to leak his reports? That's escalation; commenting on what you've done after the fact is not.

You know there's a way to respond to someone that doesn't open you up to further criticism?
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #438 on: May 02, 2017, 04:51:12 PM »

You know there's a way to respond to someone that doesn't open you up to further criticism?

You're not helping your case.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #439 on: May 02, 2017, 05:08:54 PM »

Who let you back in the house?
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #440 on: May 02, 2017, 05:21:25 PM »

Who let you back in the house?

Huh
Did you think I was banned or something?
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #441 on: May 03, 2017, 09:59:12 PM »

I love how no matter how unpopular she gets that posters on here still cling on to this fan girl obsession of her.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #442 on: May 09, 2017, 05:46:28 PM »

This board is so ate up with derangement syndrome that it cannot think.
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #443 on: May 11, 2017, 10:45:36 PM »

I don't [know] why people take him seriously?

This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #444 on: May 13, 2017, 10:50:59 PM »

This woman needs psychiatric care.

Keep in mind that this quote comes from a user who once claimed on AAD that Michelle Obama is transgender.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #445 on: May 15, 2017, 01:46:21 PM »
« Edited: May 15, 2017, 01:48:34 PM by L.D. Smith »

Obviously there are many women in horrible situations around the world, but to imply that men in the west regularly have sex with women who really don't want to do it but consent to it because they feel men are "entitled" to it is just freaking insane to me.  Have you met a western woman since 1963?

I don't think you have the slightest idea what you're talking about.

Given that rather disingenuous little article that was supposed to represent rural America and then this...
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #446 on: May 19, 2017, 01:57:54 AM »

Seriously, you people are unhealthy, just take a chill pill and relax.

JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #447 on: May 21, 2017, 05:49:06 PM »

Fwiw, I do dislike the excessive anti-Classic Conservative stuff; I actually deleted my AAD account because their content doesn't seem to go beyond "we're old atlas but edgier" and "hey guys here's a pic of classic conservatjve's face." With that said, the comment he made there is inexcusable, and I certainly hope that he tones it down.
You're the epitome of AAD culture, ironically.

When you reply to a two day old post because you can't handle being told it's kind of racist to compare black people to apes
Dude, we're getting sick of you. I saw something that I'm sick of, and I responded. Quit trying so hard.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #448 on: May 21, 2017, 06:05:26 PM »

Fwiw, I do dislike the excessive anti-Classic Conservative stuff; I actually deleted my AAD account because their content doesn't seem to go beyond "we're old atlas but edgier" and "hey guys here's a pic of classic conservatjve's face." With that said, the comment he made there is inexcusable, and I certainly hope that he tones it down.
You're the epitome of AAD culture, ironically.

When you reply to a two day old post because you can't handle being told it's kind of racist to compare black people to apes
Dude, we're getting sick of you. I saw something that I'm sick of, and I responded. Quit trying so hard.

doesn't belong here; we've been sick of chairman gollum forever
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #449 on: May 22, 2017, 08:56:39 AM »

For my brother (who relies on Medicaid) to continue receiving care, there needs to be cuts to make it sustainable. This is worrisome, but it's not like we can continue on the same path. How much influence Ryan has over this process will determine my support.

If only the Dems were less partisan. The GOP blocked Obama at every turn while the Democrats whined about "muh bipartisanship." They should put their money where their mouths are and work with Trump on the single-payer plan that he himself floated in 2015. Much better alternative IMO.

You might want to cut out smoking the deathsticks if your family will want to have enough money to support him once they cut all the safety nest.
Go to hell.

Republicans ran on cutting this, your brother needs it to survive and yet you voted for the guys who want to cut what he needs to live. Maybe a cold punch of reality to the face is what you need, so it still stands, stop smoking your luxury cigarettes and prepare to save kiddo, the Republican world is hard.
Such an asshole.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 ... 46  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies