The Irony Oremine (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:45:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Irony Oremine (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Irony Oremine  (Read 125106 times)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« on: April 09, 2016, 12:55:58 PM »

After Ron Paul, I liked 08 Hillary although I had big issues with some of her stuff including Iraq War.

She is a bad candidate in 16, just don't like her - Maybe I am biased...

This is excellent news! The first step to recovery is admitting one is powerless over their bias.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 11:41:15 AM »

The reason these questions are being asked is that we have a bunch of pathetic losers as Clinton hacks who slander Sanders & are proud to support a fraud.

I reiterate this Landside & lief guys must be banned immediately to give a message to the other Clinton hacks who are destroying the quality of this forum.

This is too perfect.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 09:33:37 PM »

Major HP. Doesn't get what's going on.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 07:00:13 PM »

As you know, I'm a big fan of necroposting, whether justified or not.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 01:07:16 PM »

Yes, it would indeed be pretty awesome if jfern would spend a quarter of the time criticizing Trump on any of those topics than he does bitching about a former First Lady/Senator/Secretary of State and now retired politician and current private citizen, the opposition party to Trump, or deflecting attacks on Trump and coming up with excuses and whataboutisms for his administration and Putin.

If anything, I think it would do jfern a lot of good to, for at least one month, do nothing but look for the good in the world. Every time he feels a need to chime in on some thread about how "[person/place] is bad too," go look for something good in whatever he's talking about.

I used to despise jfern for his absurd Clinton whataboutism, no matter how irrelevant it was to the topic, but now I find him annoying primarily because of how pessimistic he is. By no means do I think that is his only problem, but looking at his posting history, you would think his only purpose in life is to highlight everything bad in the world and to make sure that no one ever gives anyone or anything any credit because perhaps they did something wrong too. If one day I woke up and all I had left to say anymore was how things suck and how x, y or z is terrible/hypocritical, then I don't think I'd even want to live anymore.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 02:01:16 PM »

Low-hanging fruit, but:

You and icespear should be banned for being awful trolls who post garbage.

edit: Damn it PNM I was literally just posting that.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2017, 12:45:40 AM »

From the author of this beauty: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=280184.0

This poll is total garbage, anyone that believes democrats can win in Tennessee in this polarized environment dosant know anything about modern American politics. The only way democrats win this is if republicans nominate another pedophile.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2018, 11:58:11 AM »

context: IN: Trafalgar Group: Donnelly +12

Are people forgetting who the pollster is? My goodness, the rush to scrape for any positive Dem news is kinda embarrassing.

Funny for a guy who uses anything he can to promote his whackadoodle theories, and has shamelessly criticized polls that were unfavorable to his predictions only to tout those polls as PROOF he was right when they showed a result that was more favorable.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies