Which posters are RIABNs? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:42:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Which posters are RIABNs? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Which posters are RIABNs?  (Read 10000 times)
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« on: October 29, 2010, 11:55:33 AM »

Many "independents" like sbane are really Democratic hacks. He's most certainly a DIABN.
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 06:30:07 PM »

Many "independents" like sbane are really Democratic hacks. He's most certainly a DIABN.

Verily, as well.

Ah, yes, he's also a Democrat. And how could I forget our premier RINOs/DIABN AHDuke and fezzy? Tongue
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 11:09:49 PM »

Verily, as well.

Ah, yes, he's also a Democrat. And how could I forget our premier RINOs/DIABN AHDuke and fezzy? Tongue

Hi. :-(

What?
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 08:18:03 AM »

I just don't like the Republican party. Don't see how that makes me a Democrat.

Roll Eyes

(no, I'm sure you're very much an anti-Republican hack, but that pretty much means you're also a Democrat)

px75 is very much a DIABN too.
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 06:37:24 PM »

I don't consider myself to be democrat, thus I am not one, correct?

I voted for Tom Campbell in the primary and I certainly would have considered voting for him in the general. The national Republican party really scares me though, so maybe not. Definitely would have raised the level of discourse in the senate if he had been elected and Boxer defeated. I would have most likely voted for Campbell for the governor's race, if he had stuck with it and won the primary. The problem is that the Republicans never nominate a candidate I can vote for. And many of their candidates in other parts of the country really piss me off. If that makes me a Democrat, then so be it.

Yes, it does. There's a reason why you're criticizing only the Republican party. That's why I'm not buying into your being an "independent". You may not be a Democrat on paper, but you have too much in common with them, so I can't really consider you an independent.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies