Atlasia v. Antonio V (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:26:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Atlasia v. Antonio V (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlasia v. Antonio V  (Read 13533 times)
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: November 10, 2010, 07:16:00 PM »

I am not going to permit the Attorney General to simply drop this case.  It is his prerogative to appoint another to argue this case in his stead, but Atlasia will prosecute this case until a verdict is reached.

It appears to me that both sides rested their cases a week ago, at any rate.  Has this gone to a jury yet?
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 08:00:41 PM »

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

Apparently nothing-- nine days have passed without a post in this thread.  Is there a jury deliberating on this matter?

I direct the Court to do its job.
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 09:16:46 PM »

The Court did fail in this case.  They failed to assemble a jury, after what appeared to be a half-hearted attempt to form one.  Weeks were allowed to pass with no action.  It was not until I, as President, sent a PM to the Court asking that something be done, that a verdict was delivered.  I also made it clear that I held no opinion regarding what the verdict should be, merely that there should be one.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies