Pence to step down from House leadership position in next Congress? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:15:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Pence to step down from House leadership position in next Congress? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pence to step down from House leadership position in next Congress?  (Read 2400 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 31, 2010, 01:11:07 PM »

It seems unrealistic that he could win the Republican nomination, especially against the heir apparent Mitt Romney, and the tea party darling Palin. Therefore, I'll be hoping that he runs for Governor.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 01:58:49 PM »

Like I said, he's been touring the state to build up name recognition. He held a bus tour, and I was on it. Had a chance to talk with him, Larry Buchson, and several other local officials. I must say, I'm extremely impressed with Pence. He's a very personable guy who seems to be in this for the right reasons.

I'm annoyed that, even though I'm friends with two of Pence's children, you have better access to him than I do Tongue

You know two of Pence's children?
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 08:52:22 PM »

I went to an amusement park and sat next to Pence on a roller coaster.  I'm also romantically involved with his sister.  He's going to endorse Daniels (who I collided with on bumper cars.  He slammed me because I'm screwing his daughter too   But he told me he's running.)

I don't know if this is true (you're being sarcastic, aren't you?), but it seems very unlikely.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies