Alaska: PPP sez Miller 37, Murkowski 30, McAdams 30 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:33:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  2010 Senatorial Election Polls
  Alaska: PPP sez Miller 37, Murkowski 30, McAdams 30 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Alaska: PPP sez Miller 37, Murkowski 30, McAdams 30  (Read 8641 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: October 31, 2010, 10:34:34 PM »

Uh, okay.
I'll read the details on this poll before making assumptions. It's sad this is a three-way, as I really think McAdams/Murkowski would be winning if this was a two-day. 60% of Alaskans are FF's.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 10:40:19 PM »

Uh, okay.
I'll read the details on this poll before making assumptions. It's sad this is a three-way, as I really think McAdams/Murkowski would be winning if this was a two-day. 60% of Alaskans are FF's.

Assuming this poll is accurate (which I have my questions given that this is Alaska), that's an interesting assumption you make.  What do you have to base this on, other than your own wishes?
Because clearly the only people who are supporting Miller are those who have a favorable opinion of him, which is less than 40%. Murkowski is taking Democratic and Independent voters away that would normally vote McAdams. Miller would gain some from Murkowski Republicans, but I still think McAdams would have the overall edge. In a poll done by Rasmussen between the two, he was ahead by 6. His favorables were also higher then.

Also interesting, 58% have an unfavorable view of Sarah Palin. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies