The Ogis Multi-Purpose Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:39:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Ogis Multi-Purpose Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Ogis Multi-Purpose Thread  (Read 5204 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: November 03, 2010, 12:53:59 PM »

The time is here to reconsider the past and lay a firm path for the future. Is there one person that can claim that everything is right in Atlasia today? We have widespread turmoil due to party rancor, worsening socioeconomic conditions, and, most recently, ambivalent policymaking. The Mideast needs to be a beacon of change, a symbol of the revolution that Atlasia must undergo to become truly prosperous again. Interest is down. Comradery is almost nonexistent. We need a candidate who is experienced enough to see the path that Atlasia has come, but grounded enough to know how far we must still travel.

I present to you an example of the little things I plan to implement if elected:
In my previous runs for Mideast Assembly as Persepolis, I advocated making the Mideast Assembly's thread more accessible to the non-officeholding citizens of Atlasia. When I first took office, my ideas were shot down because it is apparenly infeasible and cluttering to open two new threads to better organize and inform the public. Now that the regional governments have their own board, what is the excuse for making our assembly as impossible to navigate as the Strait of Magellan? I understand the hard work that the current and former assemblymembers put in, but that toil is for nought if the citizens the elected officials represent cannot access the laws that are put in place.

You've come a long way, man. Endorsed!

And if someone wants to see some of my old posts from when I first joined Atlasia and "encountered" Ogis, go ahead for a laugh. Wink
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 12:30:04 AM »

platform?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 08:41:04 AM »

Regardless of anything in your past, O, you've been an undeniable class act in this campaign.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 11:31:33 PM »

Endorsed!
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 01:54:05 AM »

Sorry for the confusion, there are too income tax plans, the one you posted we're not going with (I created it to save work for Badger which actually increased his work) the other one is more progressive.

And heads up to all, we are not having any tax credits. So the entire $163 billion will be cut

Thank goodness for that. Either way, the plan I outlined above is still a fairly good representation of my views. Hopefully, I can still work on raising the alcohol and tobacco excise taxes if I get elected, or as a Mideast citizen if not.

A quick clarification: IF you guys want to modify the tax breaks you can. Don't worry, I'll deal with the extra workload. Wink
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2011, 09:38:57 PM »

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies