Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 01, 2014, 11:23:05 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Government
| | |-+  Regional Governments (Moderator: Gustaf)
| | | |-+  Pacific Legislative Council Speaker election
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Pacific Legislative Council Speaker election  (Read 198 times)
Governor Varavour
Simfan34
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: 4.91

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2014, 07:16:16 pm »
Ignore

Members of the Legislative Council have 48 hours to make nominations for Speaker.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 06:03:19 pm by Governor Varavour »Logged

"Dictator Paul Kagame was busy fornicating, embezzling funds, eating sausages and drinking yogurt."

Fed. Pac. Chairman Devin
Devin
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 08:06:22 pm »
Ignore

Id like to be speaker.

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”-John Lennon
"Taking care of our veterans is a cost of war. If you can spend 6 trillion dollars sending them to war, you can spend a few billion taking care of them when they come home"- Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT)
Never
Never Convinced
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: 3.30

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 11:42:27 pm »
Ignore

I nominate Devin for Speaker.

"Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." - Ephesians 4:32 (NIV)
Fed. Pac. Chairman Devin
Devin
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 09:44:11 am »
Ignore

I nominate Devin for Speaker.
Thank you! Anyone else?

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”-John Lennon
"Taking care of our veterans is a cost of war. If you can spend 6 trillion dollars sending them to war, you can spend a few billion taking care of them when they come home"- Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT)
Governor Varavour
Simfan34
YaBB God
Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 06:03:04 pm »
Ignore

The nominations period has ended. Members of the Legislative Council now have 24 hours to elect a speaker.

[ ] Devin (F-WA)
[ ] Write in: _________________

"Dictator Paul Kagame was busy fornicating, embezzling funds, eating sausages and drinking yogurt."

Citizen Superique
Superique
YaBB God
Brazil

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2014, 07:21:23 pm »
Ignore

I'll vote FOR Devin! Smiley

"When people want less of taxes and more of everything else, you've got a problem." Jerry Brown

"Government has become so vast and impersonal that its interests diverge more and more from the interests of ordinary citizens." George McGovern

"Don't pray for easy lives, pray to be stronger man." John F. Kennedy
Fed. Pac. Chairman Devin
Devin
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2014, 08:36:05 pm »
Ignore

I'll vote FOR Devin! Smiley
Thanks!
{1} Devin

Never
Never Convinced
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: 3.30

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2014, 11:41:06 am »
Ignore

[1] Devin (F-WA)
[ ] Write in: _________________

"Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." - Ephesians 4:32 (NIV)
Governor Varavour
Simfan34
YaBB God
Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2014, 06:15:56 pm »
Ignore

With 3 votes for Devin, and none for other candidates,  I hereby declare Devin Speaker of the Legislative Council. Congratulations!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout