The LebronFitzGerald Sticking it to Patmon Civil Rights Education Bill
1. For the record, I don't have a damn clue what it means. However LeBron Fitzgerald thought it was a badass title so yeah.
2. The public high school curriculum of the Mideast, going forward, shall require every student to take at least 20 hours of Civil Rights History Curricula.
3. Further requirements are at least 5 hours of History of the Gay/Transgendered Rights movements, at least 10 hours of Ethnic Minority Rights movements, and 5 hours of Women's Rights mvoements
4. Advanced Placement courses in these subjects are strongly encouraged to further the knowledge of students interested in the History of Civil Rights.
5. Exemptions from the above requirements will be to take at least 40 hours of History credits. If you learn your History, you won't be doomed to repeat it. . . . something the previous legislatures haven't learned yet apparently.