Binary Elimination Act
1. All forms of "genital normalization surgery" or other procedures altering the sexual characteristics of infants with intersex traits are hereby banned in the Northeast.
2. Any person who performs such a procedure shall be subject to a fine no less than $25,000 and the permanent loss of all medical licenses.
3. Puberty-inhibiting medications shall be freely available to all minors living in the Northeast Region, with no requirement for parental consent or notification.
4. The Northeast Budget shall allocate [$x] to subsidize mental health services for people of non-standard gender or sex.
5. No document or form provided by the Northeast Region or by any of its subordinate governments or by any organization operating in the Northeast may refer to any person's sex, except where it is medically relevant.
6. No such document or form may require any kind of "proof" of gender.
7. All documents and forms provided by the Northeast Region or by any of its subordinate governments that refer to any person's gender shall include options for agender, genderfluid, genderqueer, polygender, third-gender, and two-spirit individuals.
8. All documents and forms provided by any organization operating in the Northeast that refer to any person's gender shall include at least an "other" option, and organizations are encouraged to implement all options listed in Clause 7.
This debate period will last for no less than 72 hours. The Speaker may extend debate upon written request.
Rep. evergreen, you have 36 hours to advocate for your bill.